1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Moar Teasers?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bismuth, May 9, 2012.

?

Would you like to see more teasers?

1. yup

31 vote(s)
    81.6%
  2. nope

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. other?

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bismuth

Bismuth Cosmic Narwhal

Do you want to get more screenshots, video clips, and descriptions on coming content in the game? Or are you like me and wish for it to be a complete surprise when the game is finally out?

2. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

bit of both

3. Varn

Varn Subatomic Cosmonaut

showing us the physics and dynamics of the game would be cool like what theyve been doing, nothing more though.

4. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

I want to stop seeing threads for what people want for the next update that's what I wanna see.

pitfall and Nightweaver like this.
  5. TheHolyWombat

TheHolyWombat Subatomic Cosmonaut

ofcourse. as long as they dont reveal too much. i would like it to be a learning experiance, ya know going in blind and all that jazz

6. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

I like surprises, so yeah, I don't really care much about if they do or don't release more teasers, its enough for now c:

7. StarJoe

StarJoe Void-Bound Voyager

I have to say, I like them keeping us in suspense. I think that one of the best things about this type of game is that you don't know too much before they release it. Think about how much fun you'll have with your friends when it comes out and you have to learn what to do (and there's no updated Wiki page to run to either!). I enjoy the occasional screenshot or clip, but if too much is shown it'll spoil the gaming experience! It is an adventure game after all...

EpicTurdle likes this.
  8. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Who the balls said no? I can barely wait for another SCREENSHOT! [​IMG] Let alone a video.

StarJoe likes this.
  9. StarJoe

What's been your favorite screenshot out of the ones shown so far, and why?

10. Iznano4nik

Iznano4nik Big Damn Hero

11. StarJoe

Geez, sorry - I'm new to the forums. I just wanted to know what people thought.

12. Bismuth

Bismuth Cosmic Narwhal

I haven't seen anything like this..

13. Serp

Serp Zeromus

There was SUPPOSED to be a video about water last weekend

14. "Or sometime soon after" I think was the rest of the idea.
    [​IMG]

15. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

I thought that we had established by now that any time any video game gets a non-100%-definite date for anything means it is in valve time.

aPentSig.png

EpicTurdle likes this.
  16. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

It doesn't say anyhting about "this weekend." But it does say "4 days," which is 2 months and six days! So have fun waiting, guys! :D

17. Bismuth

Bismuth Cosmic Narwhal

I'm fairly certain they meant this coming weekend.

18. StarJoe

I'm mostly excited about liquid because it looks like they're implementing a whole new system. I think the coolest thing will be the different types of liquid, so oil might be pressured in a pocket under ground. Imagine digging for it and it squirting out the floor...

"We've hit oil!! I'm rich!!!"

Anyone know if this is coded in C# with XNA, like terraria?

blind sniper likes this.
  19. I want to see a few teasers, yes, but I kinda do want to be surprised when the game is released.

20. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

From the FAQ:

StarJoe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.