1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Moar Ore 1.5 Pack

Who doesn't want more ore?

1. Mr Bubbles

Mr Bubbles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could you please maybe just copy paste the code in from your ore gen to set everything to 9.99 because its going to take FOREVER for me to type in all of those 9.99

2. Mr Bubbles

I know but if i installed this mod then I used it once and i took it out of my mod folder and I generated a new planet would it still be fine or with extra ores? because in the files it shows overwrite.

3. Taiine

Taiine Pangalactic Porcupine

I just answered you.
    When you go to a planet, you save said planet in your universe folder as a .world file.

With the mod installed, you are editing the ore generation, so when you go to a new planet you haven't been to yet, it'll save the .world file with the edited ore amounts.
    If you UNINSTALL the mod, and go to the same planet, it reloads the .world file, so you keep the ores for THAT planet and any others you went to with the mod installed.

If you REMOVE the mod, and go to a new world, the world gen will gen as normal for all planets you go to with out the mod, saving the world files as par normal.

If you install the mod and go to a planet you already were at, you'd see no change, as the .world files already saved with the planets ore and layout.

Also you don't have to change all the gen numbers by hand, do a find/replace and do that a few times.

G4M5T3R likes this.
  4. Mr Bubbles

Sorry i just misunderstood the answer you gave me :( and thank you!

5. Mr Bubbles

Mind if a release a mod that affects ore generation? I need to use this mod and change a few stuff and post it? With your credit (obviously)

6. Darkly

Darkly Void-Bound Voyager

I really wish this was compatible w/ Industrialization.

7. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I don't mind, if you're using my mod as a source or dependent then credit is all that is needed :)

I kinda have my hands full at the moment but I will look into making this compatible with Industrialization. It seems to be getting quite popular.

8. Darkly

Sweet! That sounds freakin' fantastic, thanks for taking it into consideration!

9. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

There you go sir! The MoarOreCPpack will patch any flavor you use to be compatible with Industrialization.

10. Darkly

Sweet! Thanks so much!

11. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

Just need to change its compatibility for Furious Koala.

12. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

13. wzx1996

wzx1996 Aquatic Astronaut

You should try to add compatibility to other mods (such as industrialization)

14. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

There is a compatiblity patch for ISE, look on the main page.

15. Cepheous

Cepheous Aquatic Astronaut

Having an issue with the monday update of ISE. The patch doesn't seem to let it work. I receive an error when trying to load stating that there are duplicates to amethystore.matmod which is an ISE file. this problem only occurs after installing the moar ore patch.

scratch that i totally figured out the issue with another mod.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  16. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

So everything is good? A third party mod was the issue?
    ISE is updated so frequently I personally can't test the patch every time it's updated (that and unless ores are added/removed it should remain compatible).

17. Cepheous

Cepheous Aquatic Astronaut

Yea it works. Some other third party mod was interfering with Industrialization.

G4M5T3R likes this.
  18. yangruihaha

yangruihaha Space Hobo

so good i like

19. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

20. Rashen

Rashen Subatomic Cosmonaut