1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Missing Crew Members and Instant Failing Npc Quests

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by MusicalRenard, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MusicalRenard

MusicalRenard Space Hobo

-This started happening since the recent update of the Vault but for some odd reason all of my crew members are missing but are still registered as my crew while i'm also getting the ship buffs as if they were still there. Another thing that happens is when i try to do quests for npcs such as to go and save someone or to kill someone the quests instantly fails as soon as i accept it but when i get quests to deliver something or to farm and give them the fruit it accepts and plays out normally. I tried to reinstall my game to see if it would fix it but it hasn't fix it at all.
    -I'm using a Windows 10 Dell inc. computer and the current version of the system is Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393.
    -I have a couple of mods but they're only music for the instruments or songs that play when you explore planets along with a couple of different hairstyles. The hairstyles mod can't be the cause of the missing crew members because when i explore planets there are still npcs with the custom hairstyles on.
    -The game doesn't crash at all so i can't really find the log to post

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). The log is always created regardless of crash or no crash. Every session creates it's own log and moves the other to .1 to .5. Depending on how often you started starbound it's probably one of those. Best is to put all the logs in a zip file and attach it.

~ Iris ~

3. MusicalRenard

MusicalRenard Space Hobo

Thanks for the info and i found the log and i uploaded it.

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

A lot of errors tbh. You could try removing Earth's Finest - Crew Improvements. Iirc it has some problems with 1.2 atm.

~ Iris ~

5. MusicalRenard

MusicalRenard Space Hobo

Ok, Removing the crew improvements mod fixed everything and to be honest i didn't know i had that mod because when i started playing starbound a friend just gave me a list of mods to start the game with so we could play together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.