OOC Milaheim online. (Virtual Reality MMORPG Roleplay with it's own forum for ultimate convenience!)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cosette, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Jasquan

Jasquan Void-Bound Voyager

Cosette likes this.
  2. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

Let's thank our other half of the staff members in our forum - Jasquan, for the link to the thread which is, to be honest, way more convenient.

3. um...what ? isn't this rp on the starbound forums ? and dont you have a template?

4. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

Uhmm.. I think you misunderstood. This RP has it's own forums for extra convenience. We are just fellow RP fanatics who want to share what we have created.

5. so you mean annoying gm bastards like me?

6. im fine then, im fine with staying here..

7. If it isn't ON the SB forum, you really shouldn't be advertising it here. We have a small enough RP community as is.

8. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

Well, to be honest, I was very doubtful if I should post it here or not. The point is, I'm THAT guy. That guy who finds a loophole in something, and makes use of it. I didn't see a rule agaist this, and I posted it. And why do you think that if a person finds a roleplay that interests him on another website, he won't be attending the forums of his favorite game? I mean it's not like we REQUIRE people to transfer. We just invite them to register there.

9. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

Wowzers that's a biggun. Really tempted to try but unsure if I got enough dakka.

10. Berry Punch

AH! I just thought of some productive questioning. What about the names of classes commonly associated with being hybrids? Like say, a class that its core is a form of druidism?

11. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

Haha, well, we have a person like that to be honest! I hope this answers your question: There's a roleplayer there, "Spearmaster", focuses on Light armor, but uses melee weapons. There aren't any limitations on character creativity. You can be a cloth user, and use Swords. You can be a Plate user, and use staves and magic! :)

12. Berry Punch

Is there an offical race list or no?

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Nope. You make up your own. But its only aesthetic. Like one guy's a Draconic, with wings, but can't fly

14. Berry Punch

Aesthetic is fine, what about somthing centaur-ish?

15. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

Yeah I wanted to make aesthetic races with no bonuses because then people would go super OP with Demigods and such, and I didn't want to limit races. You can be whoever you want Berry Punch. C:

16. Berry Punch

Ermagurd I cud evan beh a pone.

But no really, thanks for clearing that up. I was more or less concerned for a few ideas I had. Mostly being somthing centaur-ish or somthing along the lines of a naga.

17. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

You can be whoever you wish as long as it can wear armor and has hands for weapons haha. :p

18. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

There had been some improvements! Everyone is still welcome to apply!

19. Berry Punch

I've been considering for a while but the big thing is that I have no idea what I want to run exactly.

20. Cosette

Cosette Space Spelunker

Haha yeah with all the possibilities it's hard to choose. :D