Meteor Co ➸ The Universe's Spaceship Department ➸ Leader of Starlight Nation

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Death, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Death

Death Space Spelunker

Hey there Mr.Late.

Well, sorry, it's just we voted more for a spaceship corporation. You have any thoughts of what I could add to the spaceship? I also need another person to help me build it.

2. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

I think I'd be good at the job, personally. :p 4 pages, nice.

3. (( why thank you :3 I like to stay in character on the forums.. oh and expect to see me alot around your Corps page. I tend to roam around the various pages of the thread))

Hydro likes this.
  4. Death

Death Space Spelunker

Yes, you are straight away chosen, you are an amazing architect and idea thinker. Sorry for anyone else who wanted to help out. :/

5. Hydro

Hydro Poptop Tamer

Not really, sorry.

6. Flappi

*constantly turns screwdriver, polishes sides and fixes up the hovering system*

Death likes this.
  7. Death

Death Space Spelunker

Well I guess this is a good time to get rping. :p

8. * walks over and watches * " what are you doing ?, working on your systems ?" (( and if I didn't mention, im wearing something like this: http://fashionclothings.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/yhst-50958542405417_2032_1946061542.gif))..wow my colored text just came back, but I cant choose what it is ...I normaly talk in three colors , green=actions... blue: talking Purple OOC ))

9. Flappi

You guys went a bit silent. :p

We have published the new spaceship! Take a look! With a reasonable pricing, remember this does not have all the features the before ships had, just to let you know, that would be overpowered and underpriced. It only has a few of them, 2, 3, 4 - something like that.

10. Death

Death Space Spelunker

I knew you would be wearing something like that. :p

Yes, it's new and fresh and is purely designed for safe travelling but it could maybe be used for other things, such as a housing area perhaps. We hope you like it guys! I'm sad no one has bought a product yet we have this much activeness.

11. Ghostcrawler

Ghostcrawler Astral Cartographer

Oh so you guys definitely informed me about this. At least it is active so I managed to pass by it. The ships sounds interesting.

-----------------------------------
    WE WANT YOUR PIXELS!
    Buy now at Meteor Co. ;)

12. " oh, um I would like to look at your ships, may I could buy one... I-i dont travel much, but I would love to help you guys out " * blushes and rubs her arm akwardly * "I-If I am welcome to that is, alot of people dont like my boss seemingly...especialy Snowman at times"

Death likes this.
  13. Death

Death Space Spelunker

What one, missy?

Hello Ghostcrawler. I informed you. :3 /sarcasm

14. Flappi

I have a massive headache, you never said any details, just who wanted to help you with the spaceship, you never said I had to re-program the launching system as well as fix the engine, gahhh, that hurt my head, I think I'll rest.

15. Death

Death Space Spelunker

I'm sorry Flappi, next time I'll provide more details. ;)

16. Dagger

Dagger Space Spelunker

May I purchase one single Greatship Z1-RK and 4 Red Void CC-2. They are going to transport other beings and such. I will also experiment with the program and maybe make it to my preferences.
    Sincerely, Dagger.

17. " might I ask for a...c-costume made shuttle for myself?" * takes out her digi-pad once more and begins to look for things she might need*

18. Death

Death Space Spelunker

So none of the types already made, a custom one? That might be acceptable, depends what you want with it/on it.

Dagger, that is a lot, thank you for providing details on what you needed it for, I'm glad you read the thread. :p

That will be: 10000400000000 pixels please. :p

19. Dagger

Dagger Space Spelunker

That is a TON of pixels, that will probably use the rest of what I have, it'll have to be a deal though. Thanks for your time.

20. * nearly faints from that price alone... * " y-your prices are killing me, and I dont know mine yet" "