Race Meet the Psyliphs

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Symphony, Sep 20, 2013.

1. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

I like these guys a lot. Their attitude on other races as lesser, but still equal beings is fancy :rainbow:

Also, love the artwork and their appearance!

Symphony likes this.
  2. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

Thanks man :)
    I'm going to try and get a lot of stuff out today since I'm not working, anyone know of some good gif making software for pixel art? Flash sucks

3. Symphony

Added quite a load of information, and a nice pretty picture of Vea <3 Feel free to point out any grammar mistakes or typos I make, I try and proof read a bunch before posting, but I'm sure stuff slips past me~

Stedms and Model QT-377665 like this.
  4. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

Nice update Symph, looking good.

Symphony likes this.
  5. Symphony

Thanks man :) I was thinking of covering architecture and common food next, what do y'all think I need to do?

BrenSage and Model QT-377665 like this.
  6. Model QT-377665

Architecture then food. Food will be easier so I'd do it last. Other than that you're pretty solid

7. BrenSage

BrenSage Pangalactic Porcupine

This is pretty good, if I do say so myself :rainbow:

8. Symphony

Thanks dude :) I aim to please ;)

Now unfortunately I'm unable to work on these guys at the moment, as I'm completely obsessed with terrarias 1.2 update and play it with my friends non stop. Maybe once we harvest all the possible fun from it I'll have time to work on em' :)

Model QT-377665 and BrenSage like this.
  9. Model QT-377665

The Psyliphs are pretty solid already Symph, that being said more never hurts :) . Oh and I play Terraria too, would be happy to join you on a server some time :p

Symphony likes this.
  10. SpaceHyena

SpaceHyena Zero Gravity Genie

Interesting. Though, i find this preety boring. Now you put alot of work into this and it does look interesting as I said. But I dont think putting a race like that would make the game any better. These are similar to the Novakid just instead of being very old-like these guys are very sci-fi-like and we got the Apex to fill that up. Other than that i like it. :D

11. Someone100800

Someone100800 Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is really cool. I would personally choose this race to use. I love this idea. Voted!

12. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

If these were in the game then I'd choose them for my main character. Though since they will likely not be added I'm going Apex or Hylotl.

Someone100800 and Symphony like this.
  13. SeeJay

SeeJay Tentacle Wrangler

The race reminds me of Mewtwo if time were to advance hundreds of years and became much more technologically advanced. This would be an amazing race. I support.

Symphony likes this.
  14. lordofpowies

lordofpowies Subatomic Cosmonaut

so basically a race of mewtwos? I dunno

DeadlyLuvdisc likes this.
  15. That's exactly the conclusion any person would reach...
    ... If all they looked at was the artwork.

Dargona1018 and Symphony like this.
  16. Symphony

Awe, someone sticking up for my work :love: Thanks man :)

I guess they kind of resemble Mewtwo, but I was definitely modeling them after the Greys.

Model QT-377665 and Seajun_ like this.
  17. lordofpowies

lordofpowies Subatomic Cosmonaut

Lol I know. My point is the sprite design looks really bare. It's a really cool idea with the lore, but the visual aspects need some improvement

18. Model QT-377665

Why I do believe that's a self promotion.

19. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

They look like Mewtwo. Coincidence? I think not.
    LOL I guess I'm not the first one to think so.

That must create a lot of confusion when they meet up with Florans, since one race has sex with their butts and the other eats with them.

Seajun_ likes this.
  20. Symphony

Aha, well I meant about where a humans belly button is, not the ass :( -sad-

Model QT-377665 and Seajun_ like this.