1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. GodzillaMagnum

GodzillaMagnum Space Hobo

Thanks for taking the time to write that out!

But yeah I have the construction capsule built. When I interact with the capsule, the Bio-Metal Capsule isn't in this list, only the armors for X from the X Data. I was able to unlock EVERYTHING by editing some of the item data (changed printable from false to true hoping I would be able to print the Bio-Metal Capsule) but that takes the fun out of unlocking it.

I have a huge mod list, here's all the ones I'm using:

Arcane Addons
    Avali Race Mod
    Bandit Hideouts
    Character Creation Mod
    Chuckle Everyday
    Doge Set
    Dungeoneer Dungeons
    Flash Boots
    Hylotl Frigate
    Medical Bed
    Mega Locker
    Gun Energy Cost Mod
    Novakid Race Mod
    Real Ninja Stuff Mod
    Real Jetpack Mod
    RO Kafra
    Argonian Race Mod
    Slot Machine
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Mod
    Speed Booster
    Tabula Rasa
    Tesla Converter
    2D Fighter Mod

If you want me to try anything for you let me know!

Also thank you for the mod, its by far the best one I've tried, great job!

2. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Hmmm have you tried to create a new character? It must be something that mess up the tier system in some regard. But well, in the future versions ill make the blueprints learnable by picking up the construction capsule and keep it in the tabula rasa.

3. GodzillaMagnum

GodzillaMagnum Space Hobo

Yep tried that too. No luck.

4. =X= Cross-Bones =X=

=X= Cross-Bones =X= Void-Bound Voyager

I checked the download page that the download button leads to but no actual download button not download appears when i go to the page. is there any alternative website i can download this off?

5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

I presume theres a mod which dont use the merge command for the player.config files but i can't tell you which one it is. Check the mod dir and if theres a player.config file which is bigger than 13 kb, deactivate the mod and check if it still not working.

6. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

I know I've complained about the download host before, but I'm going to be doing it again; Zippyshare doesn't work for me. It just sends me into an infinite loop of click download/get sent right back to the same goddamn page.

7. tenebrosicaelum

tenebrosicaelum Void-Bound Voyager

Is the update going to be soon? I'd like to take on omega with my megaman OC Aaron Takuro

... As weird as that seems ^^;

8. trospades

trospades Big Damn Hero

Are you planing to do armors from command mission?

9. Chaoticracer

Chaoticracer Void-Bound Voyager

I absolutely LOVE this mod! Though there's something I'm curious about. Is it easy or hard to update the mods to the new versions of Starbound? If this seems slightly rude, it's not supposed to be. I just want to know :3

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

I've encountered a crash bug which i dont have the time to fix right now. Someday tomorrow in the night i'll check it out. Have a busy week, sorry.

Rashen likes this.
  11. Chaoticracer

OK. I'm sure most of us understand and won't rage at you for not fixing. Lol. I'm sure someone might, seeing as how many people have different personalities. Though no one knows if someone might or not.

12. Megamanstar

Megamanstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just like the game itself, good things take time, so dont rush yourcelf. Hopefully you will figure out how to balance the armors and weapons, maybe use the vanilla tiers as a base for stats.

tenebrosicaelum likes this.
  13. tenebrosicaelum

tenebrosicaelum Void-Bound Voyager

Big things have small beginnings

14. Rigen

Rigen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So what with the progress on updating and fixing?
    I can wait no problem,just want to know aproximate time when update will come
    (Megaman X is my favorite game of all time,so i must admit im alittle itchy with waiting for this mod,cause this is one of reasons i play Starbound :D)

15. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

17. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

18. Chaoticracer

I can't figure out how to craft the capsule thing that let's me. I have Tabula Rasa, and this mod, of course, and I can't craft it. Help?

19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

This video shows what you need to do - if it doesnt work this way - theres most likely a conflict with another mod

Tabula Rasa isn't required for the mod anymore. You build the construction capsule through your basic crafting window.

20. CoolGuyJanaR

CoolGuyJanaR Void-Bound Voyager

My capsule bed doesn't seem to be working since the update? I wonder if this is related to the
    "Warn: "Interactable" object type is deprecated, and has been replaced by loungeable for beds and chairs, and by the base object class for all other uses. Attempting to determine which one is appropriate. Please update your config file, this fallback will be removed without further warning in a subsequent update." errors I keep seeing?