1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Maka Soul's Starbound

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by makasouleater69, Dec 23, 2015.

1. I will come on later tonight when my friend leaves, around 9 or 10.

2. Updating craftable seeds.

3. Its back up.

4. Urskan

Urskan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Um hello, can you check the mods.7z on the dropbox file to see if it's corrupt? i keep getting an error every time i try to open it, i'm using winrar.

Thanks by the way.

5. sorry for the delay i will re upload it

6. jonathonspy likes this.
  7. Added a ventrillo Server port 3784 Same Ip as the server.

jonathonspy likes this.
  8. Updated To newest star bound.

jonathonspy likes this.
  9. No one seems interested in this any more, and no one joins the server. I am therefor going to take it down, for I have moved on to Arma 3 epoch. Must be the steam join thing is where every one plays. Have much fun :)

jonathonspy likes this.
  10. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

Sorry, couldn't join, had IRL troubles (driving school)

11. Server Is resurrected. Let me know if any one wants some more mods.

12. Taking the server down for about 10 seconds to update it to the new mods.

13. NewMilenium

NewMilenium Void-Bound Voyager

14. Frackin updated, so I am gonna back up the universe files and update that soon.

15. Sure I can add that when I add the update to fracckin

16. Updating now

17. Alright it is back up, the link to the mod folder is updated for the new mod and updated frackin

18. NewMilenium

NewMilenium Void-Bound Voyager

It took me a while to download those 800 MB. If I get it right, it should be enough that I download the new Frackin Universe and Item Broadcaster to replace the Frackin I've already downloaded, right?

19. Yep that works. Or it should, i dont see why not, just make sure you delete the old frackinuniverse folder dont just over write it.

20. Its taking me awhile to download on my cell phone internert, since I got like 4 feet of snow the booster doesnt seem to be working very well lol. I should be able to check it in like 20 mins or so.