1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

2. VanishMode

VanishMode Subatomic Cosmonaut

I may have found a solution for the eyes....I will do it with all the eye colors and then upload it if it works.

Edit: Okay, tested it and...It works!
    Here's the file with the changes i made.

It's not the correct way to do it...but It works...for now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  3. StarWeaver

StarWeaver Pangalactic Porcupine

There's currently error with the .modinfo file preventing the game from loading, there needs to be a comma on the description line in thet modinfo file.

4. Bloodstarz

Bloodstarz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks you glorious bastard! It's fixed now <3

5. Ochiru Yuki

6. Ochiru Yuki

ACHTUNG! :

Sir if you going to post such insults on this discussions, I ask you take that else where. I'm getting rather tired of name-calling even if its not to me.
    One more time and I might just hit that report button, I want this discussions page free from conflicts and the common jerks.
    Many thanks in advance if you can comply with my request.

7. Ochiru Yuki

Seems my Dyslexia is getting the better of me. Apologies to those I tried to respond to but accidently hit the report button...

8. Bloodstarz

Bloodstarz Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was praising him for helping me. the heck?

9. StarWeaver

StarWeaver Pangalactic Porcupine

If one hasn't been exposed to the phrase "glorious bastard", they might think it's an insult because of the 'bastard' part, I guess. I wasn't insulted/offended, in case anyone was wondering :3

Bloodstarz likes this.
  10. Ochiru Yuki

apologies, just never seen it use as a form of praise...

11. Ochiru Yuki

12. NeuRazgriz

NeuRazgriz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Excuse me,can you do the same with Espurr,Meowstic,Blaziken and Gallade\Gardevoir?
    For gallade,you should do that if the player choose a male,it should be a Gallade,if female,it should be Gardevoir. The same with meowstic,but only with the color. downloaded the mods,can't wait to play.

13. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

tbh i agree with neurazgriz. also what happens when a lopunny gets to a human setalment? i have yet to find one hence me asking. because i want to see humans being amazed that pokemon are real.

14. Ochiru Yuki

I have yet to figure out npc dialogue. as for another race its still in debate if ill do another. my deepest apologies.

15. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

i think it be funny to find a creeper race. :ssssssssss::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: here have some cookies ;)

16. roger2000

roger2000 Void-Bound Voyager

i cant use the mod too

17. Ochiru Yuki

more information is needed before i can give a solution to you problem. have you checked the starbound log, or have a race extension mod?

18. Terashi

Terashi Pangalactic Porcupine

Finally, a bunny race. Don't care that it's Pokemon, I'll take it.

19. Ochiru Yuki

roger2000 likes this.
  20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Any plans on a custom crop for your Lopunny? I was thinking either Oran or Peacha Berry as a racial crop.

...Could make the Oran, and share it between Pokemon-inspired race mods, since it's such a general berry in the games.