1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

New update:
    Fixed lopunny spawner
    Fixed gender tiles (paws for the mimilops and human, other races are back to normal
    50% more fluffy bunnies! Jawohl!

Attached Files:

2. Ochiru Yuki

3. Ochiru Yuki

well looks like all is well for now, and my second mod is out to update a mod Othienka stop updateing.
    look for Ochiru Yuki's Charcoal in the crafting and building section should you be interested.

4. Starboundcommunity566

Starboundcommunity566 Pangalactic Porcupine

I put it in mods folder, but nothing comes up at character create besides the regular races. Or other mod races if I put their folders in.

5. Ochiru Yuki

hold on o got something for ya...
    put us this, it will give ya 32 extra slots for all you mod races.
    just add it to your mods.

Attached Files:

6. OrionKresnya

OrionKresnya Void-Bound Voyager

Go into the .zip and drag just the lopunny file into your mods folder, don't extract the entire thing. Seems to have a better success rate this way.

7. Starboundcommunity566

Starboundcommunity566 Pangalactic Porcupine

Works now with the added slots.

8. Forti

Forti Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Munenori, I was looking at some forums and this popped up:
    "Edit: Ohhhh do you remember how you could not upload your resource? Someone figured out, you need to include version in modfile, or the upload service will not register it as new mod version ;)"

I looked in your modfile and you don't include version numbers. This could be why Starbound's forums aren't updating as you upload.

9. Ochiru Yuki

That quite resurch you've done there, normaly id look it up myself but i thank you greatly for the information. Ill be sure do that in the next up date, if i had some reward to give you i would gladly given it to you. Sadly i have nothing but i appreciate you info and help.

10. Ochiru Yuki

Also a bit of info for you guys im alternating between computers so sometimes ill be on another pc rather then the one used to make the mods.
    family use and what not.

11. spoofnixon

spoofnixon Space Hobo

nothing shows up but the cloths when i click the race QQ so the actual sprite is invisible or sumthin :(

12. Ochiru Yuki

Did you tamper with the files? Otherwise the mod is in working condition.
    If you didn't then re-download the files and try again.

13. VanishMode

VanishMode Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ever since I saw this mod....I loved it.

I couldnt help but do something for it....like this:

Meet Vanilla
    [​IMG]
    You can see her second fluffly ear now....and the fluffy parts near the hands. I also worked a bit on emotes to make them look a bit better and fixed a couple of errors on the sprites.

Now, I'm no sprite artist but I tried my best to make it look better...IMO.

Here's another image so you can see the changes better:
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    After:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  14. Ochiru Yuki

Well im glad that your willing to spruce up the mod your self. Quite proud of you for stepping foot into the pixel art even if its minor edits.

i never thought about adding the second ear as a visible part (was to focused on the fact of only seeing one side).
    as for the hand fluff, i ended up avoiding it to keep it compatible with clothing sleeves, originally i was going to add it but the way i was going to do it stuck out of the sprite.
    tho you've shows me its still possible and still look good.

I look forward in adding it to the sprites for the next update, tho it will be awhile due to the fact that i swap between computers.
    (modding pc, the new better one, is in my sis room. However when shes home i have to use a crap pc thats kicking the bucket and cant work on things or play my games.)

Now as for the eyes i do hope you've read my note in the files folder for my reasons.
    Also could you be so kind as to also tell me my errors on the sprites (in detail if you can) so that i may fix them for the next patch. Much will be appreciated from it.

Thank you for showing me on what to improve and how to make the mod better. You have surely earned your name in the credits note.
    With all due respect and kindness,
    Ochiru Yuki.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  15. VanishMode

Thank you. I just wanted to improve the mod a bit.
    Here are the mistakes...
    Most of the mistakes here are missing pixels.
    [​IMG]
    Both the Male and Female body have missing pixels on the tail in the swiming sprites. The 3rd and 4th for the male body and all 4 in the female body.
    As for the head, It kinda looks like it's missing something on the top. I know the Bunnykin race has hairs/ears, so It was probably left like that for the hairs/ears.

The Emotes....most of them dont fit with the fluff in the head or move in strange ways.
    Old:
    [​IMG]
    New:
    [​IMG]

I also Uploaded the whole humanoid folder which includes all the changes I made. It has the black-red eyes for female and black-blue for male. You can change it if you want.

Attached Files:

16. Ochiru Yuki

Many thanks for the folder, tho id rather not trouble other for work when i can do it but if it help make the mod better then i might as well use it.
    I see to the update as soon as i can and do expect your name in the credits note, you've been so kind to have earned it as well as providing material.
    I do hope i have not troubled you in any way with this mod, and that useing your updated sprites will not anger you.

Thank you for your time and work!
    With all due respect and kindness,
    Ochiru Yuki

17. Ochiru Yuki

Well I over viewed the new sprites and sadly I have to say im going to keep the original heads, it look a bit out of place to me with the bump up at the top.

18. VanishMode

Like I said before, I did this because I like the mod and I want it to be better.
    You can use anything you like from the folder I uploaded, I would be happy if you do.
    I'm glad my small modifications were actually useful and I understand if you dont like certain things.

After all, I learned some things from this :)

Edit: You were right, I tried another way to make the heads look better.....and removed the slight bump.

I uploaded the heads.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  19. Ochiru Yuki

We Just had the same idea there! :rofl:
    I've filled in the same spot not too long ago and I'm now testing the mod due to implementing the eyes now... its about time I did something with them...
    Any how many thanks!

20. Ochiru Yuki

still cant figure out the eyes so for now ill at lest put the sprites update.