1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Forti

Forti Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's easily fixed. just open the mod info file in any text editor (I use notepad) and Look for where it says "Angry Koala". Change that to "Furious Koala" and save. Should be fixed.

Also @Munenori46 : A few more things to look into, I was able to fix one easy, but the other I'm unsure of.
    • the 'eyes' folder can't really be usable where you currently have it, I think? I moved that into the "humanoid > lopunny" folder cause that's where I've seen that in other race mods. Not seeing the option to choose eye colors tho.
    • When I first start a new lopunny, I have a "perfectly generic item" already in the #1 on my hotbar before opening the safe to get my items. Don't know what that is intended to be or if it is intended at all... Items in the safe are: matter manipulator, a sword, flashlight, 10 torches, 10 carrots, 3 carrot seeds, 3 wheat seeds. Hope all that helps narrow down what the generic item should be. Also, the cloth spinner is showing 3 more generic items in there on the list.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

ill check the coding, have you tried re-downloading the latest update?

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I just checked. Modinfo says it's angry.

4. Forti

I'm getting this as well Munenori46. See my post for other issues. This is on a fresh download, done within this past hour.

5. Ochiru Yuki

The eyes are there should others be too imaptiant for its features, they can use PS or gimp to apply the colors, now as for the folder its there as stated before but if you read the mods info below the download its planned and not yet implemented, also the reason I left a note in the folder....

6. Forti

Ah, okay

7. Ochiru Yuki

8. Ochiru Yuki

also im still baffled on the generic material, I noticed it along time ago and have no idea why its there. its nothing I implemented out of all the items you start with.
    My apologies should this take longer than need be but im kinda on a multi task schedule, ill get to it when I can and pull out the 4th supply drop.

9. Forti

It's no problem, take your time. It may be tied into the 'nogear' things you have since those are still coming up as generics for me in the spinning wheel. But no rush on those either because I have the clothing mod that allows for the 'naked' vanity clothes and undies.

10. Ochiru Yuki

With the recent update it should no longer be set to Angry Koala and now be set to Furious Koala. The clothing has been fixed (quotations ["value"] had to be removed from the cold protection value. As for the generic material, I've been poking around the coding and just realized that there is no longer a treasure pool folder. Im woundering if the mass quantity of material that insta spawns in you inventory is a result of such... either way its gonna take a bit to figure it out but for now bare with it, might as well just trash green blocks and move forward.

Apologies to those who find the mod not working to there standards and I also hear word that the site tends to mix up the update files so let me know and ill re-upload the supply drops.

For now enjoy the mod (if its working for ya) and start sailing the stars as a fluffy one!

11. Bloodstarz

Bloodstarz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Jokes on you it still says angry koala.

12. Ochiru Yuki

Wie es wird ein langer Tag werden, nicht wahr? Wo ist mein Aspirin ...

13. Ochiru Yuki

Mein guten freund Bloodstarz,

Well I don't understand why it say Angry Koala cus its be edited for Furious and uploaded as such, if you can go to the lopunny.modinfo file and open it in notepad or notepad++,
    then change Angry to Furious.

or just copy and paste the following:
    ===========================
    {
    "name" : "lopunny",
    "version" : "Beta v. Furious Koala",
    "path" : ".",
    "dependencies" : [ ],
    "metadata": {
    "author" : "Ochiru Yuki",
    "description" : "Now you too can be a lopunny!"
    }
    }

==========================

it should work afterwords, other than that apparently the site is being bothersome with the files... eather way I might as well just re-upload.
    in regards of your comment earlier, I found it rather insulting to me.
    I try my best to show others my upmost repsect and kindness to other, may I ask you as to be so kind to do the same. I bare no anger towards you and have no intent to do such.
    Many thanks in advance for the notice tho.

14. Ochiru Yuki

15. Forti

You may want to find a free outside upload service for this and offer it in addition to the uploads here. I've seen quite a few modders do this and say that this forum is being very picky about uploads and such. perhaps the reason we're still getting the 'angry koala' and the generic items is because this forums isn't updating its files when you try to re-up.

16. Ochiru Yuki

:rofl: ima try this!

Attached Files:

17. Ochiru Yuki

18. Ochiru Yuki

ok I check the download my self, its gonna be Lopunny Supply Drop V1.3 but its gonna be the right one (cus V1.4 is basically the same just one # different).
    Now you should get the correct files and such.
    Many apologies for the inconvenience and my majorly bad screw up or whatever.
    Moment of glory I guess...

19. Zaflis

Zaflis Pangalactic Porcupine

I see this kind of errors in server log:
    Code:
    Error: Could not instantiate item '[spawnerlopunny, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'spawnerlopunny'   ... (3)

20. Ochiru Yuki

hmm, that's new.... ill get working on it when I can.