Look like the monsters

Discussion in 'Other' started by chimp123, Mar 10, 2012.

1. chimp123

chimp123 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey would'ent it be great if the dev would make you be able to look like the monsters disguise for a short while to get safely pass them. it be fun to trick real players to

2. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

It would be a neat idea.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting this or just opening it for discussion.
    If you're suggesting this, this should be in the Suggestions section. Also, there is already a thread for this.

If you are not suggesting this, carry on, and start the discussion.

3. Jenkinz

Jenkinz Phantasmal Quasar

That's a dope idea !!

4. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Ehh, I don't know if I would use it. I'm more of the charge in and blow them all up than sneak around back kind of guy. For instance, when I played through MGS3, I alerted the enemy over 200 times.

5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Eet seemz i am not zee only spai. :3

6. FrEnZy210

FrEnZy210 Starship Captain

Don't mean to insult, but I don't like the idea. Monsters can sniff you out or something, right? Isn't that how monsters work?

7. Doctor Ragnarok

Doctor Ragnarok Former Staff

There was a discussion today about the ability to sneak around / stealth. I think the idea of a monster disguise is right up the alley and it would seem pretty neat. Though with the extreme number of monster possibilities, I wonder how the disguise might work, and what you would look like. As well, if you looked like one monster type, would another type let you by or hate you for getting to close? Lots of possibilities in this!

8. Fen

Fen Master Chief

I dunno about monster disguises, But I'm all for taking off bits of monster and wearing them like a hat or a helmet or somesuch.

Now you too can be the bug-eyed Zilke'etch of the sands!

9. -Red-

-Red- Big Damn Hero

Disguises are fun, though if implemented instead of being used to trick monsters I believe players will just use them for roleplaying :p