1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Logistics Frigate Reborn v4.5c v. Spirited Giraffe

Logistics Frigate Reborn

1. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

But you don't need to drag it into another thread.

You've already made the changes for you. You are the only one to complain. I am under no obligation to make any changes simply because you have an opinion. If I agreed with you, then I would make the change, but I don't, so I didn't. Yes, I am pulling the "Its my mod" card because it is my mod. This thread, however is for someone else's mod, so let's keep the irrelevant yapping out of it.

2. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Perhaps the person who cast the first stone should not do so from within the glass house, hmmm? You began this tangent with the words "subtle jab is subtle." If you'd just said nothing, the last four posts(including this one) would not have happened.

3. lazarus78

You should not have provoked it. You knew what you were doing when you decided to specifically post about it. You knew it was unwarranted.

/fin

4. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh, so you caused the very thing you complain about, and then claim "provocation" as your excuse for the threadjacking that you did, blamed me for, and then try to act as if have some kind of authority to declare victory?

No boy. It don't work that way, it never has and it never will.

5. brian1111

brian1111 Intergalactic Tourist

I found a bug in the mod when you upgrade to sparrow class ship it reverts to the old sparrow class ship...

6. MvReZZo

MvReZZo Void-Bound Voyager

Where can i find tutorial about creating ship for Starbound? I want to make own ship

7. lazarus78

Unpack the assets and look at how ships are made. Reverse engineer them to make tour own.

8. shad5329

shad5329 Void-Bound Voyager

Will this mod work for the new version glad giraffe?

9. ThumpieBunnyEve

ThumpieBunnyEve Void-Bound Voyager

2016/08/05 is this mod abandoned?
    It doesn't seem to work for whatever the current Starbound release is.
    I guess i missed the starship on this one, Mod born, and kapoofed, before i ever got to play with it.
    I wanted to use it with the Lopunny improvement mod. As I'm exhausted with seeing the human ship. X_X

Did anyone pick this Outdated project back up to just get it functional with whatever this months version of Starbound is? Any knowledge of whats entailed to do so that i might do it manually if theres no updated Download?

10. sashyme

sashyme Phantasmal Quasar

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/logistics-frigate-reborn-v4.3867/