Living Planets (Or Planatary parasites) Revamped And Ressurected

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Nightly, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Nightmare Nixie

Nightmare Nixie Aquatic Astronaut

Ah, I personally never got into Warhammer. My friend loves it though heh. I think he told me one time that the Tyranids are kinda like the Zerg from Starcraft. Is that true?:unsure:

Oh and regarding the suggestion page, I still don't seem to be able to see it...:( Could you possibly tell me the title it has on the suggestion page so I know what to look for?

P.S. If it matters I use Firefox.

2. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

Hell yeah, I hope this gets to the game.
    Any chance to add the vegetal living planets idea?

3. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

The tyranid ARE kinda like the Zerg in a way, but they are different. Also the title on the suggestions page is the same on as up top although ive never used firefox on this site so I can't help you there.

4. The Almighty 404

The Almighty 404 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, the Tyranids inspired the Zergs, then Games Workshop based the next generation of Tyranids on the designs of the Zergs...

5. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

Added Nightmare Nixie's ideas about weapons and armor to the respective section. Thanks for the suggestions and hope the idea continues to evolve.

6. PositivAndroid

PositivAndroid Phantasmal Quasar

how about when you dig flesh blocks inside of the LP after a while platelets replace the flesh and is harder to dig ,but is also a material for a kind of armor? just a thought

7. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

I think this are the possible LP, parasitic planets you can find:
    Great mouth planet: A planet which basically will remind you of the eye of chutulu's second form (I know It's a rip of but keep reading) The mouth ocuppies a big part of the world (from 1/3 the smallest planet of this time to 1/5 the largest LP of this type) He can spin at an insane speed (watch out) but his eyes are really separated (less chance to get caught) He may have a colony off parasits living on him (1/3 chance) and he has the ability to throw acid.
    The eyed: A planet with a very small mouth (ever seen spore first omnivore mouth? well, that size) But it has loots of eyes, some ones even behind! (large chance to get caught) he may be able to have cat-eye (eyes iluminate during night) and the chance of parasits is less (due to the fact that it has so many eyes to watch out) it rotates slow.
    The half body: he is like a this pokemon who has hands and head but not body (first generation, can't remember his name) His mouth is normal sized, has 2 eyes, but watch out for those arms!
    The onix: He is like a onix, watch that tail.
    Any other ideas?

8. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

Throwin it out there that this idea is pretty much dead since I lack any of the talent required to make it a real mod, so if anyone wants to claim it as their very own feel free to take it and do whatev's with it. If anyone gives you crap about it just reference this exact post.

9. cagatay14

cagatay14 Space Hobo

Cool idea.

10. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Can we get Unicron, the planet-eating-planet from transformers? Then my childhood would be complete.