1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Like a Boss.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by A.N.T.I., Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

You park your spaceship on an asteroid, in the asteroid, it has a cave.
    You get out and it seems kinda damp - then it moves!
    When you take off a giant worm comes out of the cave after you!

2. gejiryu

gejiryu Big Damn Hero

A giant-eyed-brain that stands in a giant jar shooting lasers at you, it can only be damaged when you shoot in its eye, and there is laser turrets that shoot laser rings on your character.

3. zebri

zebri Master Chief

I'd love to see how your homeworld gets destroyed by a monster that is also going to be the final boss.
    Much like alduin burned the village down in the begining of skyrim and you'll only get to fight him way later.

4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Like ants! :O
    Ants are scary :C
    Did you know that an estimated 25% of all animals are ants?

5. gejiryu

gejiryu Big Damn Hero

That one, is a scary statistic.

6. wsensor

wsensor Subatomic Cosmonaut

0.o but ants wouldn't roll up into flesh eating wrecking balls! But then again ants could be scary. But I think spiders would be even worse.

7. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Have you ever seen the movie 'Antz'?

8. SuperKleb

SuperKleb Void-Bound Voyager

This would be great as a very late game boss, where you have access to some (maybe temporary) massive orbital weapons, or something like that, and have to pound away at it whilst simultaneously fighting off its minions

sayaks likes this.
  9. sayaks

sayaks Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, and a potential "hardmode" (if there is one) version, would be a rebuilt mechanical version. At first it looks like the normal one, then when you begin destroying it, it turns out it is mechanical.

SuperKleb likes this.
  10. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd like to see a Golem made from Platinum.

Weak, but worth so much money.

11. Wazupmaster

Wazupmaster Phantasmal Quasar

I was thinking a giant abominable snowman would be a pretty cool (Hah! See what I did there? ..) boss.

12. Bixxith

Bixxith Void-Bound Voyager

I wanna fight Godzilla, then if there's a hardmode like Terraria's I want to fight mechagodzilla :)

13. Vaidred

Vaidred Phantasmal Quasar

A laser shooting giant starfish that has robot tentacles. Lasers will be shot from each tip of his many arms and one HUGE beam coming from his beak! o__o its name will be Stargothicon!

14. Dr Fushba

Dr Fushba Cosmic Narwhal

A GIANT DUCK.
    On a (slightly more) serious note, FIRE ANTS. They find you because of your technological equipment, and then you have to fight a giant one as a boss, while several other ones ruin your equipment so you have to resort to... other weapons.
    Also, a giant piece of cheese that attacks you with cocktail sticks and tries to eat you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.