1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Lightdrones [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Synit, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulvoid

Soulvoid Subatomic Cosmonaut

Um still 0kbs?

2. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Since it might be a few hours to a few days... you can you know go into the mod info file and change the version from angry to furious.

3. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

-snip-

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  4. Synit

Synit Subatomic Cosmonaut

Requiemfang and heyfunny like this.
  5. Synit

Haha, thanks for all the replies, it would seem the server ate my resource update after the upload! It is all fixed now though, enjoy guys!!

6. Synit

Thanks for the support, the mods was kind enough to remove those reviews since it was seemingly due to an upload error.

heyfunny likes this.
  7. heyfunny

heyfunny Tentacle Wrangler

NP it reminds me though I need to start typing up reviews of Mods and not be a lazy person lol

8. Renger45

Renger45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for updating this Synit!

9. Synit

I tested the mod all the way through now, everything seems to be working as it is supposed to be. So enjoy!

10. Synit

Now tested with Tabula Rasa 2.0, and it is still compatible for the user who use that addon ;)

11. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Btw. If you have a hard time updating the mod. Ill be glad to help. No credits required

12. Synit

Thanks but i don't think it will be needed. It's not really a big task :) But i appreciate the offer.

13. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

All good :) just rememebered your post on the front page. Thought I'd give little support if you need, for this lovely mod :)

14. SpacePenut

SpacePenut Space Spelunker

You should add an animation not only when the player is moving but when he is still. I just don't like it when the drone stays frozen when you are still. Still an amazing mod!:iswydt:

15. vpsycho

vpsycho Void-Bound Voyager

Hi m8. I am new on game and mods on this game. Downloaded and works fine but wanna ask you something: There is no drone which follows me. İ have light and other things but no drone hanging on my back. is it ok?

16. Synit

I would do that if it was possible, it currently isn't possible to animate armor which this is when the character is standing still.

SpacePenut likes this.
  17. Synit

Did you craft the drone and equip it? Or is it just missing when you equip it?

18. SpacePenut

SpacePenut Space Spelunker

Yeah your right

19. vpsycho

vpsycho Void-Bound Voyager

When ı craft drones it equiped automaticly. My drone is v3 i checked it. But as i mentioned before no drone follows. only effects work.

20. Synit

Hmm, it is not something i myself have encountered before, nor is it a bug i have heard of before. Does this occur with other back items as well? Or is only the drones affected? Try to maybe craft the lantern and see if it shows up on your back, or if it behaves like the drones as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.