Building/Ship Let's See Your Ship

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Felonious, Dec 9, 2013.

?

What do you use your ship for?

1. Storage

748 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Decoration

676 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. I can put things in my ship?

175 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here's the USCM bomber Blazing Dawn:

Blazing Dawn2.png

2. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Impressive. Most impressive.

(references)

3. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And here's the ship of my Glitch bounty hunter:

ss+(2014-07-04+at+06.28.32).jpg

4. xCausxn

xCausxn Space Hobo

All these look amazing :D

5. loc978

loc978 Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm... Am I going to be the first to post a work in progress from the Giraffe build here?
    [​IMG]

Cargo hold is still a mess (so it stays offscreen), but I think I've got the "civilized Floran" living quarters motif down. I even remembered to grow an autopilot system (also, tech level so far is just finishing durasteel. I've only been at it a day. Florans party hard, lots of intoxicants).

--
    Figured I'd just edit in a quick progress update. Cleaned up the teleporter room and cargo hold, then went and got the second class upgrade. can't fit my ship on one screen anymore...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  6. SqualidMisnomer

SqualidMisnomer Pangalactic Porcupine

HOLY COW! :O
    That looks amazing! I love the motif.

I think I'll definitely be doing some stuff to my ship now... I've been inspired.

7. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  8. Pohany

9. ReverendBonobo

ReverendBonobo Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I still have a few rooms to do, because these new ships are huge. I finally did all the quests, and got my Apex ship fully upgraded. I plan to add storage space by the farms (for seeds and produce), and add crew quarters and spiffy up the lounge a bit.

[​IMG]

MetaSieg likes this.
  10. PhillipJokar

PhillipJokar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sheriff Phil got hired to protect a bunch of scientists while they roam around looking for new crafting methods.

I need to pull out the back walls and put in some kind of colored cloth so I can replicate my old C-SEC asteroid base style.

[​IMG]

11. Pohany

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Bill Cipher and Davarpe like this.
  12. Pohany

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    Bill Cipher likes this.
  13. Racil

Racil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

mycurrentship.png

Never and Bill Cipher like this.
  14. Khuur

Khuur Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm really liking the multiple floors you've got going on. Very compact and fits with the whole train thing.

All these custom ships are great.

15. Nameisthis

Nameisthis Space Hobo

Surprised this didn't take as long as I expected, keep constantly finding apex facilities and villages I wanted.

[​IMG]

Outlaw Star likes this.
  16. Khuur

Khuur Pangalactic Porcupine

I found 14 chicks. I like the kitchen, and consolidation of the crafting area.

17. Casmyr

Casmyr Big Damn Hero

I have a nice little boat, one size upgrade
    I like having it be functional but styled. I like the dim lighting afforded by the healing Water one can find. Makes a nice little bath.
    Masheep.png

18. Outlaw Star

Outlaw Star Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here's the ship I made with fully maxed out Novakid upgrades in nightly. The last room is a danger room so I can fight monsters or spawn guards to test weapons on. Hope you all like it!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    Varixai and Bill Cipher like this.
  19. Outlaw Star

Outlaw Star Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well it just exploded! nightly crashed my file :p Gonna have to dig up some ores and build a new space train! Adios muchachos

*update yay saved the ship! just lost the home planet to some gnarly radiation!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  20. piar

piar Void-Bound Voyager

so this is my ship. In the first compartment the light's automatically turn on if the captain enters. The second wagon contains the captains quarters with an oil-whirlpool, the third some sleeping room for passengers, the fourth contains a bar for amusement and the last wagon contains two prison cells, engine room, some technical stuff and a small farm. I'm still waiting to spawn some novakid, feels a bit lonely with the whiskey and only a little prisoner + guard (who's actually very stupid...)

[​IMG]