Jun 20, The Trifecta

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Eonwe

Eonwe Macho Man

Hey cool I like that nobody listened to what I said.

2. willpill35

willpill35 Subatomic Cosmonaut

3X DEV COMBO FTW!

3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Ah, that's why the page count dropped drastically. Thanks for doing your job, sir.

DayGloOreo likes this.
  4. Crossray

Crossray Void-Bound Voyager

Right now for what I know, this is just me, because I haven't t seen it mentioned anywhere else so far. But instead of making each race have a certain specified A.I. (which would irritate certain people, because 'hypothetically' what if I absolutely love the glitch race but I absolutely hate the horse A.I.?) why not just make 6, or 10 lets say, different A.I.s, and have the option to choose whichever one you want on any character of any race...

Maybe they really want to have each race be more individualized, but no one else is really going to see your A.I. much if ever, and personally I think this seems like a better option that would make the most people the happiest. If they want the horse they'll choose the horse, if they don't they'll choose something else, everyone's happy that way. This is just my opinion, anyone else agree?

*and sorry if this has already been brought up*

artbot345 and Will Liferider like this.
  5. Jbeetle

Jbeetle Oxygen Tank

Funny, I only really understand 1 of the 3 dev posts.

6. oceansRising

oceansRising Pangalactic Porcupine

Three?!?!?! *Claps* you devs have some serious style.

7. hiul

hiul Void-Bound Voyager

yeah good i dea i think some people may like to become the bad guy or chose to follow big ape or rebel faction thing for example may CF consider to put it in game to deeper the sandbox

Jafetgx and Jeoshua like this.
  8. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

What did you say?

9. Jbeetle

Jbeetle Oxygen Tank

the best way to read a thread isn't by single post if you want context

DayGloOreo likes this.
  10. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

And the best way to be helpful isn't by not helping!

Will Liferider and NevaR like this.
  11. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

Here's what he said:

Moon Star likes this.
  12. Aurinth

Aurinth Space Hobo

So much troll, so little time...but seriously, hurrah for all you fellows' hard work, and for the trifecta achievement today. Very nice.
    I will say this, though: no doubt your horse head is, somewhere, making a certain Mr. Wheaton cackle with pleasure.

13. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

Eheh... Well he's a forum mod I guess! Even if I think that's like.. a bit harsh...

Thanks for the heads up!

Darthkitten likes this.
  14. Jbeetle

Jbeetle Oxygen Tank

You're right. I guess we both are guilty (even if I never claimed to be helpful). I should have provided a link to the 12th reply of the thread.

15. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Aha, wonderful!

16. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

It's fine! And yeah, I should've read it all. I'm off to bed soon though. Take care and good night!~

17. Dosypoo

Dosypoo Starship Captain

I absolutely love your avatar with what you said. I just lol'd . . .

But I love the idea of a personality with each AI. I mean, they ARE AI, meant to simulate living organic sapient creatures to give us a method with which to interface with technology. Makes sense they'd try and convey emotion.

*Looks at your Avatar*

*Cough cough* Gardevoir *Cough*

On that note you are making me imagine a crossover with Gardevoir being some kind of Psychic Floran. And also Florans with Chestspikes between the . . . whatever "Female" Florans have. I assume they basically function as water reservoirs instead of actual mammary glands.

I was gonna do something productive tonight but I am now instead puzzling over their true nature . . .

___MeRliN___ likes this.
  18. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

thankyou
    it was getting ugly

19. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

I don't really mind the AI, I just don't want it to be a weapon for other races to throw at the Glitch.
    e.g.
    GlitchGuy3729: "I prefer the Glitch over the Florans."
    FloranFan9236: "Yeah well at least we don't have a dumb boobed horse for our AI!!!"
    GlitchGuy3729: "..."

But that's just, like, my opinion, man

20. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

With glitch AI discussion being banned, I guess this is the new discussion for this thread. gg