Jun 20, The Trifecta

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I posted this rather late on monday; I hadn't had time to check for a monday update and I hadn't bothered checking for a saturday update, because normally there isn't any. :p
    It was true (from my point of view) at the time of posting.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Went over all blog posts for the last week or so, and you are still incorrect. The only post I could find mentioning horses within the last six posts was kyren's.

3. Type1Ninja

Omni replied to his with "Oh, I forgot to mention horse tits in my blog post. ... Horse tits."
    :p
    I can't remember the other one.

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

And now you have moved the goalposts and defined a blog post mention as what a dev says in the comments section?

Even approving of that nonsense, Metadept's June 20th post and GeorgeV's June 19th post do not have mention of horses (though they do have images of characters wearing a horse mask... and that is not necessarily related to the horse AI).

5. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

While Type1Ninja may not have be correct, neither are you.
    As far as "goalposts" and "defined as a blog", that was your interpretation of his statement.
    Regardless, his point is still valid: "Dev's bring it up themselves"
    And aside from the blogs that Type1Ninja mentioned, let's not forget Tiy's blog of June 18th that started this.

Who is right is pointless, anyway - especially if it comes down to semantics. So why don't we all drop the arguments?

6. Type1Ninja

I do, in fact, consider it part of the blog post when a dev says they forgot to mention something, and then mention it explicitly. At this point, any and all images containing horse masks can reasonably be interpreted as attempts to flame people who dislike the horse AI. That being said, I do believe the devs have finally moved on, thankfully.

Thundercraft likes this.
  7. Jedi65

Jedi65 Void-Bound Voyager

You could say...

...They're beating a dead horse...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:cool:

8. Sorasousha

Sorasousha Subatomic Cosmonaut

But what if we want a male AI that we can imagine having Jarvis' voice from Iron man/The avengers? All of the AI having boobs ruins this fantasy that is integral to my desires of being a female Tony Stark in space.