WIP Item ID List + Add Item Cheat SMAPI 0.36&0.37

Discussion in 'Mods' started by heasdwlocker, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

Actually you can add rings, it's a separate command called player_addring (Ring ID). No IDs for boots, weapons or hats as far as I've seen. I have the entire list.. and there's a command in the console to bring up the ID list.. Out_Items, Out_Melee for weapons.

• birdrock

birdrock Space Hobo

how to write??

• JasonFreeYT

JasonFreeYT Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So... entering 590 gets you an artifact spot, complete with descriptions xD

• Orionis

Orionis Void-Bound Voyager

So I messed up. I had an extremely productive day, and then a chicken escaped. I chased it back in, and went into my house to grab a piece of fence to replace the one that (mysteriously) disappeared. As I was running out of my bedroom, I accidentally placed the fence piece in the hallway between my bedroom and the living room, and it also just happens to be at the same time that my axe is at the blacksmiths being upgraded. I'm stuck in my room, and Murphy just took a large dump on my chest. I need to be able to spawn an axe so I can get out of my room, but can't find anything indicating it's ID number. Can anyone help me out here?

• anthonyd865

anthonyd865 Aquatic Astronaut

does anyone know the item id for the chub fish.Nevermind i found it after i posted this.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
            • kaneroo

kaneroo Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does anyone know the id for the large items? (large white and brown egg, large duck egg, large cow and goat milk?)

• heasdwlocker

heasdwlocker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

438 L. Goat Milk Animal Product A gallon of creamy goat's milk.
                174 Large Egg Animal Product It's an uncommonly large white egg!
                182 Large Egg Animal Product It's an uncommonly large brown egg!
                186 Large Milk Animal Product A large jug of cow's milk.

There is no large duck egg
                442 Duck Egg Animal Product It's still warm.

Please ask questions in the new Thread and download the files I made

• kaneroo

kaneroo Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you and I'll make sure to check the new version

• Alessio33

Alessio33 Intergalactic Tourist

Someone at item id of a newer version:koala: