RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Do you want us to be friends Iris? "

He leans over to you, seeming a little hurt himself.

2. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Does somebody know what they normally look like, or do they straight up look like a normal human now?"

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

As he continued to travel through the city, he would find it was not so easy to find other living survivors. After several hours of searching, he only found a corpse.

"Aren't we friends? Isn't this what friends are? I don't know! I've never had a friend before."

"Well they look a lot like us, only with very pale skin and jet black hair. They usually have practically glowing blue, green, or purple eyes as well."

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin chuckles, extending a hand to her

" We are friends Iris. And know what friends do? "

5. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He heads the way he came.

6. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"So how insane would the whole 'Magic' thing be, and how do i conjur up a baby Cthulu as a pet?"

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She gives him a questioning look. "Touch hands?"

On his way back, he hears something. Something Strange. Almost like distant talking.

She chuckles, "Well I don't know how to summon a baby Cthulhu, I do know that magic is real. I wouldn't have believed in it myself, except there's literally an earth spirit chilling in the square. She uses a lot of magic."

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Haaahaha....No. High fives. Well...touching hands in a way....Go ahead and slap me if you want.."

He just shakes his head and laughs at himself a bit

9. The Purple Dragon

He crouches low, takes out his weapons and begins searching for the sound.

10. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Earth spirit? So like a bunch of talking rocks and dirt?"

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She looks even more confused, But she slaps him. On the face.

After a few minutes he sees the source, walking out of an alleyway. Two men, One in a suit with well groomed hair and a clean-shaven face. He also wore white gloves and walked with a cane, he looked like some sort of Butler. The other was clearly his opposite, bedraggled long hair and an unkempt beard, both black. He wore clothes that could have been a suit once, now they were tattered and old. Yet the two appeared to be friends.

"No. That would be more thematically coherent. More like a really pretty lady with leaves for hair. And she's also naked. Which is weird."

12. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Why am i not suprised about that?"

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin just smiles in an annoyed manner, slowly exhaling out of his nose. This is going to become the norm for whenever he says something stupid from now on....Well, he's pretty sure of that fact

" Iris. May I ask you a question? "

14. The Purple Dragon

He slowly walks towards them, making his presence clear but staying near cover,
    "Hi, how are you guys?"

15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Anything else you wanna know?"

"Sure. Whatever."

He had clearly interrupted whatever conversation they'd been having, and they stopped talking and pointed their attention towards him. "Greeting wanderer" The fancy one spoke with an equally fancy accent. The other one just replied with a grunt.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  16. The Purple Dragon

"Hello there and sorry for interrupting my good sirs!"
    He puts his weapons away and moves closer.
    "So, may I ask where two fine men such as yourself are headed today?"

17. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Anything you can tell me, might as well know something about them if we might see them sometime.'

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" That dagger earlier. What's so important about it? Why did you tell me not to worry about it? "

19. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Anything else i need to know? Did Hell also open up?"

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Wherever we want." Said the fancy one.

She tensed up as soon as he mentioned the dagger. "That's...That's personal."

"Yeah, actually. It's pretty horrific."

"They came here because they ran out of space on their planet. So they tried to take ours. Whatever ones are left are stuck here with us. Some blame us, some would rather help us."