RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He walks up to one of them "Hey, you know where the lore people are?"

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

He nods, keeping his pistol easily accessible and the crowbar at the ready.

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He finds a few supplies left by the previous owner. As well as a skeleton left by the previous owner.
    Kilik found the following:
    Canned food x 3
    Pistol ammo x 3
    Wood scrap x 4
    Metal Scrap x 4
    While he was searching around, he heard a rather loud thud from outside.

She looks up from her book, her face has a clear look of surprise for a moment, and then she shakes it off. "I am the lore people! Or, one them anyway."

They wander a bit deeper into the city, deep enough to feel the temperature get quite a bit warmer. Eventually they arrive at a courthouse. "Here we are, should be in here."

4. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He takes up position in the doorway with his colt in his lower arms and hatchet in his upper, peeking through the crack.

5. critsarecool

Carson nods. 'Okay, so it's gonna be on a lower level I'd guess. Should we clear the building before we enter?'

6. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Well, i came in through a sewer, one of those guards over there said i should come here?"

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He saw a massive foot lift from the ground and take a step forward, whatever it was attached to must have been about as big as the largest building in this city.

"You're probably right, and we probably don't have to worry about clearing the building.

"Did he say why? You don't really look like the academic type."

8. The Purple Dragon

He waits a few minutes before gathering his loot and stepping outside, heading in the opposite direction to the giant monster.

9. critsarecool

'Alright, let's go then.' Carson opens the door slightly and peeks in, looking around before fully opening the door and stepping inside.

10. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Well he was going on about magic and aliens and stuff, which doesnt actually exist"

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

That was probably a good idea, he could still hear the clamoring as he moved. As he kept on, he came across a road full of old abandoned cars. He'd seen a car here or there in this city, but a full road? Odd.

There was silence inside the building. It was odd to think that just over two years ago, it would have been anything but silent.

"Says the man who looks like a walking bunny rabbit."

12. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"There's a difference between a mutant annd magical wizards plus Xenomorphs running around you know..."

13. The Purple Dragon

He begins looking around, and through cars.

14. critsarecool

He sighs slightly. 'Okay, looks clear. You know a way down?'

15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Sure, but I wouldn't say we have wizards or xenomorphs. There are aliens that call themselves warlocks but they aren't generally magick users."

He manages to find a few good supplies.
    Kilik found the following:
    Cloth scrap x 5
    Canned food x 3
    Metal scrap x 5
    Electronic
    scrap x 4

"Yeah. Follow me." He heads deeper into the courthouse.

16. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"So if there are aliens, why are they named after magic users if they use none?"

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She shrugs "Don't know, that's just what they called themselves."

18. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Still, isnt it weird for an alien race to use an English word for their race?"

19. The Purple Dragon

He begins to look for anywhere habitated, looting as he went.

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"It's not that weird when they can learn any language in like an hour."

He quickly learned that there wasn't much loot when one was walking about on the streets. Eventually, he found signs of habitation. Unfortunately, it wasn't friendly. A group of small demons roamed around a couple blocks ahead, they hadn't spotted him yet.