RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The only room left was the hallway closet.

She smirks, "of course it is."

It doesn't take him too long to reach the door. He opens it to discover what look more like a lounge than an office, there's an area for food and drink along with a couple of tables. They had billiards and foosball. There was even a window seat, despite there not being a window.

Arra and themushroomlord like this.
  2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

He strides over to it, opening it quickly and shining the light in.

3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He raises an eyebrow and enters, looking for anybody really.

4. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Maybe we should ask around? I mean, ask anybody who won't rip our faces off that is. Such as traders or whatever," Bishop suggests.

5. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"I dont think there really are many left, and the rest probably aren't outside..."

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He smiles a bit at her
    " Only the best, for the best, correct? "

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

There wasn't anything in there but the corpse of someone who tried to hide.

There was a young man with short hair sitting in the eating area, a young woman with long stawberry-blonde hair sat in the windowless window seat. A very clearly older man sat at one of the tables, reading something. They all wore the same type of blue and white robes.

Her smirk turns into a grin "Best is subjective"

Arra likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin grins back
    " You have me there...."

9. HunterC1998

Unsure of the apparent choices, he walks to the old man, "Excuse me sir.."

10. critsarecool

Carson steps back, startled momentarily. He sighs, and pulls the body out, patting over the pockets for anything. 'Starting to get more and more used to dead bodies...' He mutters under the breath. Once he finishes searching the body, he looks in the closet.

11. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"God rest their souls and whatnot. So this search for an underground city is just a wild goose chase then?" Bishop replies.

12. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Iris sat down, "This is really pretty you know." She said, clearly talking about the stained glass "We'd never have something like this in hell."

He looks up from his book "Ah, I didn't hear you come in. How can I help you?"

The body didn't have anything on it and the closet was empty, a shame, that person probably died hiding in there.

13. HunterC1998

"I had some questions that people say the loremasters can answer, should I assume that means you all?"

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Well...Maybe we should. "

15. critsarecool

'I wonder what he was hiding from...' He says more to himself than to anyone else. 'Alright, let's get going, I think we cleared this place out.' He gives one more look to the body, before making his way out of the house.

16. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"I know it exists in this area, and it has to have at least a single entrance, but it could have hundreds... Maybe we should check out the sewers?"

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Sometimes I wonder about my apprentices, but yes that's us."

"We'd never be allowed"

"I agree, we should get out of here." Jason started heading back in the direction of wherever it was he was going.

18. HunterC1998

"Okay, uhh, I assume you all know about the demons, uhh what all kinds of demons are there?"

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Then maybe we should make a change. A change for the better. Just because we're daemons doesn't mean we have to be monsters, to be bad! "
    Delzin stomps slightly, a little redness coming to his face. He clenches his fist tightly together...Is he...praying?

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"That could take me hours to answer, but I'll do you a favor and abridge it. The ones you have to watch out for up there mostly are the succubus, who try to tempt you with thier bodies, the Tief, who generally take the form of humans, and the Gore, those are the big guys with horns that destroy everything."

The stomp caught her attention, she looked over her shoulder to see him. She stood and turned around, walked over to him, and placed her hand gently on his arm. "Are you okay?"