RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

((:rofl: Omg, paul's antics are hilarious))
    The inside of the library was much more impressive. It was laid out in a circle, with several floors full of wooden shelves containing books of varying genres. In the middle was a small desk, behind which was an old lady scribbling away on some paper. There were support pillars laid holding up the roof as well, in some sort of pattern, though it was difficult to tell what sort of pattern that was.

The scene was that of Jesus rising from his grave, though it didn't seem that important to Iris.

He hears nothing that would indicate any sort of creature. Though it was a dark room, it was not that large. A few quick sweeps of the flashlight show that there was not more than insects hiding down here among the boxes of potential supplies.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin smiles a bit
    " So...Iris...What's your favorite color? "

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Carson nods to himself, and searches through the various supplies, looking for anything useful.

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He walks to the desk and to the little lady, "Hello?"

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"On this window, or in general?"

One of the boxes contained another flashlight and some food supplies.
    Carson found the following:
    Flashlight x 1
    Canned food x 4

She looks up from her writing, "Yes, what can I do for you dear?"

Arra likes this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" In general. "

7. critsarecool

He takes these supplies, clicking the light on and off to see if the batteries were working. He does one last check of the basement before heading up to look for Jason.

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She stares up at the ceiling a moment. "Deep blue, like the ocean."

The flashlight worked fine.
    Jason was just walking down the stairs from the upper floor when Carson came up.

Arra likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin smiles slightly as he looks up at the ceiling for a moment too, mimicking her.

" You want to know mine? "

10. HunterC1998

"I uhh, got a question for the loremaster?"

((Alerts WHY!!?))

11. critsarecool

'Found some food and another flashlight, how about you?' He tosses the spare light to Jason, putting the food in his pack.

12. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

@Lokion123 @themushroomlord
    Bishop shies away from the plant that the alleged con artist is handing to him.
    "We should probably get through introductions pretty quick then unless we all wanna stand around. My name's Bishop, that's it, I'll tell you more if you guys earn it. Alright?"
    Bishop lends them a clean smile, as if what he said wasn't abrasive in any way, shape or form.
    And it happens to mostly come out as he intends too.
    "So what about you two? Wait no, aside from Mr. Merry over here."

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Let me guess, red?"

"There are several of those sweetie. You can usually find them in thier offices, straight behind me through the door."

Jason catches the light. "Mostly scrap, a few bits of medicine, and this guy." He holds up a machete he found.

Arra likes this.
  14. critsarecool

'Oh, that looks like fun. I think I'll stick with this for now, I'm better at bashing than slashing.' He motions to his crowbar. 'Let's check out the rest of the house and then get on our way.' He starts down the hall, checking what rooms are left.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Actually, royal purple. "

16. HunterC1998

"Oh, thank you ma'am.." He starts in that direction for said office.

17. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Well, bombs fell and i was in some mall, stayed in it and the underground parking garage for 2 years, left, fought off a horde of zombies, what looked like a stereotypical exploding zombie, glowing and all, met shroomface here, and looking for an underground city, the entrance is somewhere in this city but no luck so far, i was hoping the CEO's office had any info...

18. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"An underground city you say? I've never heard of this before. What have you heard about it?" Bishop inquires with interest.

19. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Mostly that it exists in the area, a few traders at least and it might still be alive, no clue how to get in since i dont know where, it'd be somewhere easy to get to, hard to find, and easy to defend, any better ideas than a hospital or rich person's skyscraper?"

20. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Police station, shopping centre maybe... I'm not sure you know more about this than I do", Paul interjects as he chucks the dead weed over his shoulder.