1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Invisible Wall In Novakid Ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by newtype06, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newtype06

newtype06 Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason there is a chunk of invisible wall in my ship that I cannot pass through. Here is a screenshot with the effected area lined in red.

Attached Files:

2. nimmerland

nimmerland Existential Complex

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    newtype06 and lazarus78 like this.
  3. newtype06

newtype06 Void-Bound Voyager

This was after the update. I'll try placing blocks.

Edit: That did the trick! Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    nimmerland likes this.
  4. nimmerland

5. revmaillet

revmaillet Void-Bound Voyager

where the cobblestone is is where my invisible blocks are.. placing and removing blocks doesn't work for me

Attached Files:

6. nimmerland

Are you not able to remove the cobblestone you placed? Please fill the whole invisible obstacle as seen in the picture in the first post and remove the blocks then.

Edit: @revmaillet Removing the shiplight first, placing solid blocks (dirt, cobblestone, ..) in the blocked space and remove them should work. The obstacle is one block expanded to the right than shown in the initial post's image. It doesn't hurt to fill more space as needed to make sure.

SGU5 - Novakid - Ship Upgrade - Condor - invisible obstacle 1.jpg SGU5 - Novakid - Ship Upgrade - Condor - invisible obstacle 2.jpg

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  7. nimmerland

This might be nightly branch.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  8. loudcassi

loudcassi Aquatic Astronaut

When I tried cobblestone and then removed it that didn't fix it but I put dirt blocks there and removed them and that was the fixer for me :)

9. ThereisnoLion

ThereisnoLion Space Hobo

Not sure if I should create a new thread, but I can stand on nothing in this spot. Feels maybe two blocks wide, and there may have been avian tombs there. I put them there on a previous Giraffe, and removed them running Pleased Giraffe. There is nothing I can mine to change this.

Attached Files:

10. Bobicus5

Bobicus5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just ran into this today.
    I followed the instructions here.
    I filled in the area to start, jumped on top of the obstacle, and then deleted the filled in in area below me.
    Falling down through the blocks as they were deleted seemed to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.