Info about the upcoming patch!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uxt

Uxt Star Wrangler

Funny thing, I ran into a tiny world where the entire surface was a Glitch medieval village, complete with chicken farm fenced off (fence in background, gate on both sides). It began to rain, and water... flooded the chicken farm.

Then my game crashed thanks to horrible compatibility and FPS. :( Hope this patch makes the game playable for me. Anything with more than 2 monsters/NPCs nearby and the only way I survive through the game is avoiding everything.

Giles likes this.
  2. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

My main gripe with Oblivion, tbh, was the faces. THOSE FACES! Aside from that...it was an alright game, I guess, heh. Doesn't hold a candle to Skyrim, though. Cause...y'know...DRAGONS!
    I'm pretty sure this is a jab at one of their older elder scrolls games where they had a quest about someone who had their sweetroll stolen. :rofl:
    As someone else just mentioned a little bit ago...only the storms accumulate water right now...and only if the background isn't cut out. I'm not sure if the former (storms only setting) will be changed later, but it does work at present.

Giles and Takahiro86 like this.
  3. Segas

Segas Master Chief

Do we have any ETA on this patch? :)

Faira and Haliburton like this.
  4. Shaggyd0g

Shaggyd0g Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone got any new news or tidbits of information?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.