Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I'm off I need my galactic researcher sleep see yall tomorrow!

ImmortalFrog and Pancakes like this.
  2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Hi Fred!

ImmortalFrog, Pancakes and Freddy like this.
  3. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello everyone!
    In an amazing series of circumstances I have reached the point where there are not enough hours in the day for me to do everything I need to do today.
    Time to figure out what can and can't be late. Too bad the largest thing is something that can't be late.

Saal, ImmortalFrog and Pancakes like this.
  4. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

when you find that one friend
    [​IMG]

Saal, ImmortalFrog and Dat Critter like this.
  5. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Good mor- *7:37 PM* -ning clan!

ImmortalFrog, Pancakes and Britefire like this.
  6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Good *time* to you!
    Ouch, good luck with that... ._.

7. Dat Critter

Dat Critter Big Damn Hero

my solution to that is to go to bed around 7 pm usually you'll be up by 11:30 pm giving you 30 minutes to prepare
    and go about you're day to do the things you could not do with the previous schedule :DD

8. Freddy

Through the magic of email I got an extension on the largest thing I have to turn in tomorrow, now I can turn it in over email on Wednesday!
    This means I get to have a bit of free time starting about 9 or 10 tonight! Apparently the teacher reviewed my project goals against the rest of the class and decided to let me have another day. That seriously removed 4 hours from my to do list today. :DD

9. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html
    Your name is Nepy. You are 20 years old. You have brown eyes and gray hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are heroic and childlike; others describe you as cute, childish and sweet.

You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You enjoy showing off your body, in whatever states of undress you can get away with.

You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit.
    Try it nad make a maid. Do it. Do it right now.

10. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

Currently, 7.

11. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

nocturne's E is a fear. Hecarim's R is a terror. "bring me more fleshbags to slice up" is one of nocturne's taunts.

ImmortalFrog, Freddy and Pancakes like this.
  12. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

A rather poor taunt at that. Sounds like something youd hear in a Sonic RP, when one of those psychopaths comes along, who thinks hes badass because hes evil, but is mostly badass because he ate that burrito at Murlocos last night.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Fluffy Arsonist

my friend code can now be found in my signature, by the way!

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Hai Pancakes! ^-^
    Edit: Delayed post, apparently, I am derp.

On a side note, after searching and failing to find fresh catnip, I just ordered two pounds of it from Amazon to be used in making tea!

15. Meldieboy

Meldieboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's 3:20 AM, currently in a hotel in Glasgow waiting for it to be time for my flight to Crete.
    what do for stop sleep?

16. AzurianLight

AzurianLight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok I have pokemon Y and since none of my friends will give me their friend codes I turn to you good people here anyone want to take up a space in my friend codes. I have a LOT of space.

17. Fluffy Arsonist

i don't think i have you yet, do i? mine's in my signature, what's yours?

18. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

Mine is in my signature, for your convenience~.

I added Vortex and Immortalfrog. I might've mixed them up, though (added both numbers without giving them titles. Oops...).

Saal, ImmortalFrog and Freddy like this.
  19. Freddy

Just got back from an afternoon class where a classmate saw that my friend was playing a 3DS XL and got super excited, then he saw he was playing pokemon Y and got even more excited. He eventually walked my friend through how to find your friend code and they swapped codes.

20. Fluffy Arsonist

i'm the one with the fedora. unless he also has one, in which case, mine has a red feather on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.