Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm too busy beating up wild Pokemon and Gym Leaders to look back now. :cool:

Freddy and Authos like this.
  2. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How many badges?

Pancakes and Freddy like this.
  3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Your name is Kalissa. You are 20 years old. You have transparent eyes and vermillion hair, and wear an indigo uniform. You are heroic and pure; others describe you as indominable, fragile and maidenly.

You ran away from your ninja village. Your maid uniform includes a particular short, tight miniskirt. Instead of the usual skirt, you wear tights. You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You are a serial murderer.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Cooked With Love; When someone eats food you've prepared, they lose 1d6 Stress.

And on an unrelated note.
    Konata_as_Yugi.jpg

Pancakes, Freddy, Saal and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dat Critter

Dat Critter Big Damn Hero

i have yet to start episode 2 :rofl:...

Pancakes likes this.
  5. Authos

This seems appropriate. :rofl:

my_trap_card.jpg

6. Dat Critter

7. Authos

8. Dat Critter

alright you win :whistle:

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

It wasn't bottomless trap hole, was it?

ImmortalFrog and Pancakes like this.
  10. Authos

Maybe... I actually think I have blue eyes white and ultimate dragons somewhere. :rofl:

Pancakes, Freddy and Britefire like this.
  11. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Heres one I made myself:

Your name is Dzelda. You are over 9,000 years old at the outside set. You have blazing red eyes and stringy black hair that looks like a skeleton threw up on it, and wear a beautiful blue and gold uniform. You are malicious and sadistic; others describe you as either a demon, god, or some wierdo living in a box.

You wear a big purple nightcap with an eye circlet about the bottom. You're exceptionally combative, and have trouble figuring out why people should continue living. You are not human, and have not been for a very long time. You think its an upgrade to be honest. You are a shapeshifter, though you have some favorite forms you enjoy. Anyone abusing you tends to get the sharp end of the stick back.

You feed on magic, and listening to the magic of this silly Maid Creator, you have to say its pretty cheap stuff, like Merlot in a Cardboard box. Combat tends to be a favorite, wielding nothing but magical circles that represent the relations of space-time and the elements when toying with prey. When you are extremely upset, people can see the supernova 5 galaxies away. Due to your notable Humanity Issues, you tend to be called the Villain alot. Your Attacks are raised at the cost of your Defenses, but thats okay, next turn you can choose to use your Battering Ward and Explosive Sigils to Mislead your opponent into damaging themselves. You can make it impossible to defend against this by taking 2 Stress. (You're already stressed out enough, might as well add 2 to the meter.)

ImmortalFrog and Authos like this.
  12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I used to have one, no idea where it went. :p

13. Authos

In my opinion the original yugioh series I watched when I was a little kid is way better then some of the stuff my younger siblings watch about it today.

ImmortalFrog, Pancakes and Britefire like this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I agree, I've watched some of the newer ones and re-watched the original series, it is a bit silly at times, but I much prefer it to the newer series. :3

15. Authos

Its annoyed me being a younger kid looking forward to the next eps and brand new featured decks and it was suddenly ended so quickly.

ImmortalFrog, Pancakes and Britefire like this.
  16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Yep

17. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

If I wouldn't read earlier posts, I'd lol.

I still did anyway. Don't mind me.

18. Authos

:rofl:

19. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Oh.
    Sounds legit.

20. Authos

Anyone who's on x/y have all the badges yet I have 5 and am stopping for the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.