Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

The first time I did super training I didn't move at all because I didn't know it was possible. i still cleared it pretty fast. just charge all your balls and in about 2 or 3 balls you should pop the balloon already.

2. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

How can you take drugs when youre a robot? Doesnt that not work?

Freddy likes this.
  3. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

>disease
    >robot

what

4. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Protip: use reply function.

Freddy likes this.
  5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Saal you should make a maid. I posted a link to the generator.

6. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

...alright :rolleyes:

Freddy and Blackleaf like this.
  7. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

I'M BACK so good morning Infinity :yeahhhh:

8. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Your name is Kurai. You are 19 years old. You have green eyes and blue hair, and wear a white maid uniform. You are heroic and sexy; others describe you as curvy, coquettish and spirited.

You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Trap. Even if you aren't there at the time, you can have a trap prepared in advance during a battle.

Huh. Gambling.

9. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Good evening, who are you?

10. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

Mr.mew

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

You've... changed.

Freddy and Mailboxhead like this.
  12. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

yes

13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

90 POSTS AWAY FROM POST 60,000!

THAT'S 4.5 PAGES

Freddy and Saal like this.
  14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Get hyped.
    Also post your maids mail.

Freddy likes this.
  15. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

:rolleyes:

Your name is Alysia. You are 19 years old. You have sky eyes and sky hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as coquettish, curvy and glamorous.

Your hair is done up in large, long ringlets. Your uniform has jangling chains attached to it. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you wield an unorthodox weapon such as a boomerang, qatar, African throwing iron or the like. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Mockery. When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain an additional 2 Stress points. (This must be roleplayed.)

16. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think you're thinking of the lvl 1 ones. The lvl 2 ones actually require you to move or shield a lot more.

17. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

O_O

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Wish i wasnt on a mobile device atm ._.

Freddy likes this.
  19. Dat Critter

Dat Critter Big Damn Hero

got nothing but time atm so.... i'll give it a go rofl

Your name is Kirage. You are 20 years old. You have orange eyes and black hair, and wear an orange maid uniform. You are very childlike; others describe you as innocent, cute and young.

For some reason, love just never works out for you; at this point, you've resigned yourself to your fate. You are a member of an eccentric cult. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. Your hair hangs down so that conceals one of your eyes. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed.

You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you spend all day sleeping.

Blackleaf likes this.
  20. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.