Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Well... This still equals spending less time playing games and doing other no-life stuff...

Pancakes likes this.
  2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

How are thee? I_got_bored.png

Pancakes likes this.
  3. Force2Reckon

Force2Reckon Phantasmal Quasar

Has she been gone long? I know I just got back a couple days ago...

SirSonic and Pancakes like this.
  4. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

The lands of both Reality and Reverie would be split asunder with the opposition of two forces which do not usually oppose one another.

No-life stuff? Or stuff which appears to waste time but silently and subconsciously inspires your creative thinking? :sarcasm:

I'm tired after a long drive back to my grandparents, but good.
    I'm missing my family already, even if where they live has the usual slow internet and only one computer which my sister has under her control. :badpokerface:

Only two weeks. :rofl:

Saal, Freddy and Britefire like this.
  5. Force2Reckon

playing games is not necessarily a no-life thing, not breathing, rotting, loss of all motor control, death, these are no-life things.

Think about it, as much as people say I have "no-life" because I play video games a lot and spend time on the internet, somehow I have a huge group of friends spanning the globe, many of whom I've met at group meetings or during trips.

I also have several friends here, at home, who are highly intelligent and make me think critically as well as support me and whom I can have fun with, though not the "normal" kind of fun.

I pay my bills, I have a job, just because I spend my free-time playing video games or tabletop games doesn't mean I have no-life, just because I'm enthusiastic about them doesn't mean I have no life.

That's like saying an athlete has no life cause they spend all their time practicing and lifting weights. Or a scientist has no life because they spend all their time looking at microscopic non-sentient creatures.
    Yes, athletes provide a sense of health to their body through their work and build the competitive spirit of people as well as entertaining people.
    Yes, scientists create new forms of medicine, technology and others.
    Games? Games create supportive communities, like this one, where you can meet people from around the world whom you share an interest with, almost nothing else can do that without spending massive amounts of money for planes and such.
    Plus one of the major reasons computers are so advanced and the science progresses is to allow newer and better games, if games never came about all you'd need is something that can run a few windows word and spreadsheets, which a '97/'98 computer can do.

So the next time someone tells you that you've got no life for "playing video games" tell them to make 20 friends from different countries in the span of a month without it, or tell them to find something with as varied and as supporting of communities, at such a LARGE volume of people.

At least this requires interaction and THOUGHT for many of the better games, better than TV or sports where you sit there and shout at people who don't care at all.

Can you tell I feel strongly about this?

Britefire, vlamer12, Saal and 2 others like this.
  6. Force2Reckon

No they wouldn't had to throw them into the void because people kept talking about terraria 1.2 without spoiler tags. So they don't actually exist anymore.

Two weeks and you get a parade.

Me a month plus and I get a Hi and a smiley... >_> suddenly I do not feel like I belong.

Sorry bout the double post

Freddy and Pancakes like this.
  7. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

:O jeez oh have you gotten the magnet sphere spell yet?

8. Vapor Horologium Corpus

PANCAKES! HI!

Pancakes and Freddy like this.
  9. Pancakes

1. I can care less about Terraria spoilers.
    2. I haven't been able to throw a parade for you since I keep missing your returns by about a few forevers. :badpokerface:

Saal and Freddy like this.
  10. Pancakes

Ohai, Ditto Vapor! :catface2:

Saal and Freddy like this.
  11. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

You're welcome here, its just that some members have monthly posts without ever really leaving.
    Dani posts much more frequently.

Saal and Pancakes like this.
  12. SirSonic

SirSonic Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am very non-magic focused :p So no, I don't.

Pancakes likes this.
  13. Pancakes

9e5479e01c59f8fb073f040b49cb1881.png

SirSonic, Saal and Freddy like this.
  14. Vapor Horologium Corpus

if it helps <3 luuuuub uuuuuuu
    ola mi amigas!

15. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Welcome back pancakes X3

16. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

17. Pancakes

6da.jpg
    How heartwarming~.

Freddy and Saal like this.
  18. Vapor Horologium Corpus

same here but this thing destroys enemies

Pancakes likes this.
  19. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

I was just checking in before sleep :V alas only a meager 19 likes but whatever :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.