1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

Yeah, once one updates out, i start work on another, since this one is pretty big, i'm going to use the spare time i have left to play around ingame, maybe come up with more ideas, and stuff, no what i mean ;)

2. DraLUSAD

If you all have a question, got any ideas, or anything, you can look me up on Steam: thecomet20
    I'f i'm available i can ask/help you if you need help

3. dextramorphine

dextramorphine Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there, I messaged you earlier about the revamp I did to the cell. Here is a comparison picture with the cell you have currently on the left, and the revamp on the right. With an attached copy of the revamp.

EDIT: Added revamped coal, uranium. and liquid nitrogen cell with a new weapon which I am calling the "Nitrogen Lancer".

Comparison:
    [​IMG]

Revamped Coal:
    [​IMG]

Uranium Cell:
    [​IMG]

Liquid Nitrogen Cell:
    [​IMG]

Nitrogen Lancer:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  4. skedone

skedone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is there a readme for this as the macarator is not showing up in my list of things i can make i have all ready made grind wheel copper wire and machine casing but still the macarator and alike is not showing up? do i have to do summit else first? hence me asking for a read me lol

5. DraLUSAD

strange why the macrator aint showing up for you, as it becomes available when acquiring the "Extractor", try taking up the extractor and see if you unlock the blueprint

6. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

You can grow ores with this? This is the best mod ever.

DraLUSAD likes this.
  7. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Pack Updated V.0.2.2 ALPHA

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Sinvoid

Sinvoid Phantasmal Quasar

So put this mod on both my Server and Client however whenever i try to place an object from the mod in world it vanishes... any idea what would cause this?

9. DraLUSAD

I'd have to recreate the issue, and if it is a problem, then i'll have to find out, for now though i'm outta time today, will defidently look into tomorrow

10. skedone

skedone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i dont have extractor either lol

11. DraLUSAD

sorry guys, if you are stuck, head back to the overview, i've made a mini walk through on how to unlock the recipes, hope it helps

12. ClockworkRose

ClockworkRose Poptop Tamer

I was considering making something similar, But seeing as you've already done a lot of the heavy lifting, Is there anything you would like help with?

13. snipercup

snipercup Aquatic Astronaut

No where do I read a feature that says you have increased the amount of coal generated on a planet. To compare:
    [​IMG]
    Is this intended or is your oredistributions.configfunctions out of date?
    If it's intended, could you put a note in your features list?

14. Slywyn

Slywyn Existential Complex

That's probably intentional, considering that you need coal for a few extra things as well as what you already need it for.

Good catch though.

15. BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can't see this mod's recipes, I put the mod's directory in "mods" but nothing changes... I unlock recipes but I don't see them, I can even craft the refined iron bars, so the mod works but the recipes don't appear.
    I'm also using other mods: sparkz+101logic, tabularasa, matter manipulator plus and matter exchange.
    Could it be there is a conflict with these mods?

16. ClockworkRose

ClockworkRose Poptop Tamer

A lot of the times coal is used as a base for some sort of energy generation. It makes sense considering its already a (relatively) scarce resource.
    I don't know that it really deserves a lot of mention. Probably gonna have to mess with ore tables even more for balance at some point.

17. Slywyn

Using that many mods it's very likely that there's a player file conflict somewhere in the mix that's preventing you from seeing them.

18. DraLUSAD

Ideas and designs are welcome and what not ;)

ahh, will fix this

More than likely somewhere

and you're proberbly right too

19. Fallensoldier

Fallensoldier Void-Bound Voyager

I found that if you put 2 diamond ore in a macerator you get 4 diamond dust (two dust per 1 ore) which you can smelt in to 1 diamond and it take 4 ore to make 1 diamond.

20. Slywyn

That's actually correct.

Macerating your ores gets you double, so 2 diamond ore gets you 1 diamond when macerated, whereas 4 ore gets you a diamond normally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.