1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a Youtuber who plans to LP this game. Thinking of getting a mass LP going of 6 or 7 people.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by VIcariousViking, Oct 29, 2013.

?

Oh look a poll. What are you doing here? Well then...uhm, what say ye!?

1. This sounds pretty fun! I would watch the crap out of this!

17 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I would love to join you on a journey through time and space!

40 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. I'm neither interested in watching, nor participating, but respect and approve your idea. Good luck!

16 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. Sounds like too many people! May get confusing, hard to arrange, too much chatter etc. (it's not ;)

17 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. This sounds stupid. You're stupid. Everything is stupid!

18 vote(s)
    14.4%
  6. Dude, I don't even have an opinion. I am opinionless.

17 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. CondrioidViking

CondrioidViking Big Damn Hero

I have to agree, pretty much all of those in the Creatures now are pretty/extremely immature and so on, not to mention Sly! I kinda like it, but when it goes to say, PewDiePie's level, it get's too far for me. But truth be told, SSoHPKC has to be the most mature person in that group, sarcastic and little humour and is never trying to be funny. My favourite Creature.

Hangman likes this.
  2. Hangman

Hangman Aquatic Astronaut

See, Pewd's I am subbed to, yet i do agree to an extent.
    He's best in small doses, few and far between for me.

But he's solo, sometimes his GF is involved but my god, lower ya sound level if ya wearing headphones in general with pewdiepie!.
    Again, he's solo, he seems down to earth, creatures (granted i watched ONE vid'!) were a group all seemed to think they were special, proper 'bro's mentality.
    Perhaps they've changed for the better, I'm content with my YT sub's as is.

Question is....
    What one of you lovely forum goers is gonna start uploading awesome YT LPs for starbound?! :D

3. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

I already did start xD
    2 episodes up already. 3rd to come tomorrow. Gonna try for 1 a day xD

CondrioidViking likes this.
  4. CondrioidViking

CondrioidViking Big Damn Hero

Yeah, that's true. I used to watch him back before he got over a million, I believe he was under 1000, I really liked his videos then, now it just seems like fame has got the better of him, but it doesn't hurt to watch him from times to times, can be fun still.

Haha, yeah! I don't know how many times I've almost been scared to death by having a headset on and then he screams, and I bet his GF screams even more...
    I really don't think they see themselves as special, then again, I only watch that one boring guy who really doesn't give a shit and thinks everyone are the same, so they might do. Only time I watch the others are when they play together, they are just so mean to eachother.:love:

Answer is...
    My accent is far too hot for mortals, so sadly I can't. Why not you?:idea:

5. rage_gigner

rage_gigner Intergalactic Tourist

6. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Rage! Thanks for the interest. I did mention earlier I decided to put this idea on hold. I'll probably tone it down to 4 - 5 people. But still a mass LP would be fun. I think it's best to wait till we get in a more stable beta. Having to start over time and time again when the saves reset with a big group of people might...actually that may be kind of neat ahaha.

But yeah, I'm holding off for now. I'll def check out your channel though.

7. Lazypeanut

Lazypeanut Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aaaw thats too bad :)
    do take me into consideration when you decide to start the group let's play

8. rage_gigner

rage_gigner Intergalactic Tourist

Alright, I didn't see that you put it on hold, but thanks. Also I subbed to your channel, just saying. ^.^