1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

If you were to create a weapon...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by pramones9, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

A hand held Death Star. Destroy planets with ease!

Lennon1398 likes this.
  2. Obsecri

Obsecri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A sphere that gravitates around the character, shooting short-ranged bursts of lasers to protect him/her while they are mining?

3. Treeman4

Treeman4 Pangalactic Porcupine

A gun that shoots hyper-sonic acorns
    hits enemies and plants trees

4. zephyrdragoon

zephyrdragoon Void-Bound Voyager

What about a weapon that lets you terraform and kill enemies with the earth and so forth. Lava streams, tsunamis, and earthquakes are at your disposal.

5. MegaMan

MegaMan Phantasmal Quasar

A Chamethrawer. A chainsaw with a flamethrower attached to it, also a symbol of freedom worldwide.

[​IMG]

Barbeque likes this.
  6. Dagorran

Dagorran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A flame thrower pistol (a flamethrower small enough to fit in one hand), Fire grenades (napalm grenades), Flash bang grenades, pyro mines, flame wake gun (shoots a wall of fire), and "Cerulean Sol" (a gun that launches balls of blue fire!).

Barbeque likes this.
  7. LulItsIan

LulItsIan Pangalactic Porcupine

A tentacle/vine whip that you can attach to an enemy, leaching their health for your self healing, while you attack them with another weapon. Automatically lets go when the victim dies or you get too far away.

8. auk

auk Tentacle Wrangler

A water gun... If you shoot some one with it they laugh so hard, so it makes them distracted so you can have more time to think of a better weapon.

pramones9 likes this.
  9. LulItsIan

LulItsIan Pangalactic Porcupine

If the water gun had enough pressure, it could have strong knockback. o3o It would also put out environmental fires if they existed, and damage flaming mobs. :3
    A similar weapon could be a wind gun/fan that shoots huge gusts of winds at enemies, knocking them down/stunning them for a second and possibly disarming them ;D

10. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I got one of those! :D

11. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Dual wielding gun swords, the handle is a handgun and the bayonet is a katana maybe.. It's also a can opener

Bonabopn likes this.
  12. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

My friend says "Bear launchers." :D

13. pwnload

pwnload Big Damn Hero

IM FIRING MY LAZAR BEAM GUN

14. Bryan

Bryan Phantasmal Quasar

Yes! Exactly like that.

Would be pretty boss.

15. *Hi

*Hi Master Chief

Laser halberd

16. Zawrus

Zawrus Master Chief

Knifes aren't to throw, it's to stab! So, Knifes.
    Knifes connected to a chain, that we can throw and push (Like Terraria flails, but Knifes will be really fast).

17. Bakazi

Bakazi Aquatic Astronaut

The Wave Motion gun, like in Star Blazers.
    Duh.

18. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

I have another idea, I'd create a replica 1837 winchester, because I like old and reliable guns... :p

Besides, who dosen't like lever-action guns? :D

19. Machdude

Machdude Orbital Explorer

Buzzsaw shield. You can raise it as a shield but it has a secondary function where you can throw it as a weapon.

20. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Something like a... a... Flash Punch!
    It makes you zoom forwards quickly (a little bit of course, so you can't spam it to go really fast) and PUNCH the enemy!
    And of course, some Brass Knuckles. They can boost the power of the Flash Punch.

pramones9 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.