If you were a Stardew villager...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by primm, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

I really wish I would've done this format instead. lol Reminds me of my ole Role Play days on Gaia. :3

tsunderehatter likes this.
    • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Considering how I play my farmer and my irl hobbies, probably a baker running a cafe? I don't know if it would be in the center of town... maybe it would work better as a small cafe near the station or bath house? Just to add some life to that area, maybe. Give NPCs and players a reason to go there from time to time more frequently. It feels so barren...

Gifts would probably include cakes, candy, sugar? Stuff like that. Maybe coffee.
      Her favourite gifts would be... hmm. I guess Melon would be high up there, for pink cakes. I wonder if she'd like baked recipe gifts as well, or things like flour and wheat or sugar for baking herself.
      I think any recipes she could gift would be encroaching on Gus and Evelyn's territory... but maybe the Pink Cake recipe, if nothing else.

Her least favourite gifts would be Strange Buns (what unholy concoction have you put inside a perfectly good piece of bread???) and anything generally associated with the mines. Ores, monster drops, and things like that. Also not big on alcohol.

She'd probably give of a suspiciously wholesome vibe. She tries too hard to seem nice. Her heart events would probably involve her crying because a cake came out wrong and she freaks out over tiny things like that when she thinks she's alone. Or her getting overly obsessive over perfecting measurements for a recipe because even if it tastes good, it's not quite right and she can't stand it.

I'm not sure about her room because if her thing is baking, well. You already have a kitchen. It might be filled with bookshelves with recipe books and some cute knickknacks. I think her outdoor area would be somewhat similar, she'd sit and read like Harvey and Penny do.

Sprite wise... probably like my icon. Pink frilly waitress kind of look with ribbons. Someone who looks like they're trying to hard to seem overly cute and approachable to compensate for their anxious and shy personality.

I think she'd keep to herself though, she would probably feel awkward around a lot of the other npcs and wouldn't have many friends. I could see her getting along with Emily, Maru or Penny though. They're all pretty nice and easy going people that she might relate to, I guess?

... this was longer than I intended.

• hadenvoss

hadenvoss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Name: Arabella

Looks: Brown Wavy hair with cat ears as a headband, green eyes, wears makeup but still looks natural, wears a simple black shirt with pink pants and white converses

Personality: Loves animals and cooking. On Saturday she volunteers to help Marine with keeping up the Ranch by taking care of the animals and cleaning stalls. She is known for dropping off random gifts of food she has made to the other villagers as surprises when things are going on in their lives.

Job: She owes a small pet shop near the community center where you can get your next best friend :) as well as homemade pet food and clothes she has made for them

Family: Cat, Starshine & Dog, Lollipop both of which go all around town with her

Birthday: Spring 11

Lives in: Cindersnap Forest, Near Marnie's on the river

Villager friends: Jodi, Emily, Alex, George, Shane (Romantic Interest) and Linus

Favorite Gift: Pepper Poppers, Goat Cheese & Salmon

Hates: Coconut, Pufferfish & coal

Recipe: Mushroom Casserole ( Any Mushroom, milk, goat cheese and rice- Gives you 70 HP & the ability to bust all stones with one click for 1 min)

Mail: Updates on the love life of the other villagers

She would be a great friend to your farmer and all the other community members. She's happy to lend an ear when you need someone to talk to or help you in anyway. She is also the local match maker after your farmer is married helping the people in the town find true love as well as helping Lewis and Marine come out to the town about their marriage.

WonkoTSane42 likes this.
        • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Name: Jon

Lives in Cindersap Forest, in a large cabin with nice interior in the south by the river. Two pet dogs and one cat.

Job: Cabin has an adoption center and sells cats, dogs, and horses. Cats and dogs help prevent weeds (but are purely aesthetic after you have the gold clock). You will need a stable for each horse you keep and a 2x2 pen for each dog/cat you keep. Animals will have a relationship level; dogs/cats need to have their bowls watered daily, horses need hay daily. (they also need to be pet daily). The higher the relationship level, dogs/cats will prevent more weeds and horses will be faster.

Being the vegan he is, if your relationship with your animal drops below 0 after it being risen to at least half a heart, he will send you a letter informing you that he sees you are being an unresponsible owner to ______(your pet) and will give you 3 days to return the animal or else he will fine you 7500g and the animal will automatically be confiscated.
          TLDR: Adoption center for dog, cat, horse

Personality and relationships : Vegan, loves animals. Single marriage candidate. Dislikes Willy for being a fisherman. Friends with Leah. Loves collecting different rock types, and dreams of banning fishing in Stardew Valley, openly speaking out about it. Shy when you first meet him, comes out of his shell later.

Birthday: Fall 13.

Schedule: Works on week days, off on weekends. On weekdays - Wakes up at 630 and walks his dogs, coming back by 830. Fills up bowls with water for his dogs and cat. When he's working, he's in front of the adoption center from 9:00 to 3:00. After 3:00 he goes and takes care of his animals, has dinner, and is in bed by 9:00.

Weekends - On Saturday he spends times with his pets and animals until 2:00pm, then goes to the saloon. Comes back at 6:00, walks his dogs, comes back at 8:00, then gets ready for bed. Sunday he goes to the beach with Leah after walking his dogs and taking care of animals. Arrives home at 4:00 and prepares for work next day.

Gifting: Hates: Animal products, all cheese and mayo, all honey, all mead, all fish, rabbits foot, all monster loot. "What's wrong with you? This is awful!"

Dislikes: Fruit tree fruits except Orange, all ore and geodes, all mushrooms besides morel "....Alrighty then."

Neutral: Vegetables, forageable foods "This looks tasty, thanks."

Likes: Most fruits, flowers, hay, gems "Thank you! I'll remember you for giving me this."

Loves: Strawberries, oranges, blueberry, blackberry cobbler, rhubarb pie, morel "*sniff* Is that really what I think it is? Thank you so much, _______, I absolutely love this!"

Heart Events:
          2 hearts: On the beach, Jon is seen dumping out all the fish Willy caught that day back in the ocean, resulting in Willy getting extremely upset. Jon explains he had to because 'it was cruel,' and then when you show up, he asks 'Is there something wrong with what I did?' And you can either say 'Yes, you shouldn't have messed with Willy's profits.'(-50 relationship) Jon storms off, angered at you, and Willy thanks you for having his back.
          OR you can say 'No, you had every right to release those fish back where they belong.'(+50 relationship)'Jon thanks you and Willy gets mad, saying "Now I'm beginning to question why I ever gave you that fishing rod."

...i'll continue this later in an edit when I'm less tired.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
            hadenvoss likes this.
          • Funcrunch

Funcrunch Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Pax
            Appearance: Medium-brown skin, dark brown eyes, short curly black hair, black T-shirt, blue jeans, some kind of black hat (fedora, beret, or baseball cap)
            Birthday: Winter 3
            Address: Probably in the forest
            Family: None local
            Friends: Leah, Elliott, Demetrius, Linus
            Marriageable: Probably not
            Loved gifts: All fruit, fruit salad, glazed yams, bread, cranberry sauce, stuffing, maple bar, blackberry cobbler, maple syrup
            Liked gifts: Spaghetti, autumn's bounty, roots platter, tortilla, bruschetta, hash browns, roasted hazelnuts, cranberry candy, plum pudding, all flowers
            Neutral gifts: Duck feather, all gems
            Disliked gifts: Eggplant, all mushrooms, truffle, honey
            Hated gifts: All fish, all animal products (including dishes and artisan goods made from these) except duck feather and truffle, all alcohol, coffee
            Recipe: Vegan versions of all the desserts that have eggs and/or milk
            Mail: Soybeans and almonds that you can grow and make into soy and nutmilk!
            Spouse room: Computer, bookcase, piano, microphone, electric bass, comfy sofa for napping
            Spouse outdoor area: Meditation cushion and yoga mat
            10-heart scene: Have to think about that one
            Other: Stays home alone much of the time. Occasionally visits the saloon for video games and non-alcoholic beverages. Invited by Sam to play bass in his band, but Pax doubts their own skills.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
              DreamerDrop likes this.
            • xMel248

xMel248 Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Arelena

Apperance: long reddish- brown hair (Usually up in a pony or messy bun), pale blue eyes, usually wearing some sort of band t-shirt or button down.
              Lives: Cindersap forest in a cabin on her own. Inside her humble abode would be her living room: A purple, run down couch which was all she could afford when she moved out of her parents to focus on writie music. An easle, a bookshelf, an acoustic guitar, some posters of her favorite bands " The Stardrops" and "Cave Carrot Clashers" are some of her favorites. In her bedroom would be a bedside radio, a karaoke machine (because why not) and her keyboard and a microphone. She would also have a small kitchen which she painted purple.
              Birthday: Summer 26th
              Job: Works part time at Marnie's ( Monday's and Tuesday's) taking care of the cows, and is a musician
              Family: None in town
              Friends: Abigail, Sam (romantic interest), Sebastian, Leah, Penny, Shane (he's a work in progress as he is slow to open up). Gets along with most people in town, (though Hayley is not one of her favorite people)
              Favorite holidays: Egg Hunt and Feast of the Winter Star

Gifts:
              Loved-
              (All Universal Loves) Blueberries, Grapes, Fairy Rose, Glazed yams, Ruby, Ghost Crystal, Star shards, Coconuts. (You seriously got this for me? I love it!)
              Liked: Rhubarb pie, Poppy, Duck feather (All Gems, all artisan goods, most recipes, all flowers) , Maple syrup, Daffodils, Nautilus shell ,Fairy Stone, Pepper, Duck feather. ( Sweet, thanks!)
              Neutral: All animal products(I mean c'mon she works
              around them every day!) except duck feather, which is liked, and rabbit's foot, which is loved) All minerals (except frozen slime) Holly, clay, (All artifacts, except strange doll which is hated) (Oh, cool thanks.)
              Dislikes: Beets,fish taco, (all fish except Lobster, Shrimp and Crayfish). Purple Mushroom, Morel Mushroom (Uh...thanks..I guess.)
              Hated: Mushrooms (except Purple and Morel, which are disliked) Frozen slime, Fried Mushrooms, sardine. Algae soup, strange doll. (Yuck! Get it away from me!)
              After Marriage: Would give you cool things she found in the forest or at the beach ( Blackberries, sweet peas, shells) and would sometimes give you pie (pumpkin, rhubarb, blackberry cobbler)

Mail: Once friend-ed, Arelena would send posters and pictures of her favorite bands for you to put on your walls. She would also send poppyseed muffins and pie. (Because who doesn't like muffins and pie)
              Spouse room: Purple room with an easel , guitar, a karaoke machine and a bookshelf

Arelena would make quick friends with Sebastian, and started to join in on his weekly game of "Solorian Chronicles:The Game" with him and Sam. In which Arelena began to fall pretty fast for Sam. She first met Abigail when she was her hanging out by the strange old tower. They started talking about adventuring and hit it off pretty quickly. Arelena would often come to the band's rehearsals and started to join in as a back up if they needed some extra guitar chords or backup vocals. Arelena got a part time job at Marnie's ranch to help out when Marnie was away. She got along with Jas pretty well, and was hoping to become friends with Shane if he ever opened up.
              Arelena can often be found in her cabin, strumming on her guitar or sketching on her easel. If not in her Cabin, she may be wandering around the forest, working at Marnie's (On Monday's and Tuesdays) , with her friends, or hanging out at the beach. She is very artistic and loves to make music, sketch, and read.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
                Funcrunch and Jack Of Shades like this.
              • musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

I'll bite...

Name: Daryn (not my real name, but I like Daryn as a name)
                Birthday: Spring 19 (April 19, so...)
                Lives In: Cindersap Forest
                Family: Zorro (cat)
                Friends: Daryn is rather withdrawn, he doesn't really have any friends, although he is somewhat close to Leah and Emily. The only real person he dislikes is Shane, but it's more "passive dislike" because Shane has no clue about it (Daryn just doesn't say much anyway, and says even less to Shane. Shane just thinks Daryn is withdrawn)
                Profession: musician (I'm studying psych in college, but I love music and theatre, thinking there'd be zero need for an actor so...)
                Loves: Chocolate, most flowers, pizza
                Hates: Beer, mushrooms
                Favorite Thing: Music

Daryn is rather bizarre. While everyone is at least aware of him, no one really knows anything about him. He seems to keep to himself but is aware of everyone's moods and when they need someone he is there. He is somewhat close to Leah as they both live in the forest and seem to share a love of the arts. Emily and Daryn are friends which seems odd, as they seem to be two totally different people, Daryn the withdrawn introvert and Emily the bubbly extrovert. Everyone else just knows him in passing. It's uncertain why he is in Stardew Valley as he seems to have no connections or anything, but maybe if someone gets to know him, they just might find out...

(kind of basing this on my real life. I'm a withdrawn introvert in real life and don't really have many offline friends, most people just know me in passing but no one outside of family really knows anything about me)

• WonkoTSane42

WonkoTSane42 Star Wrangler

I love how detailed you got!! Incredible and inspiring.

• MrOriginalName

MrOriginalName Space Hobo

I'd like people to gift me Pizza...I'm like Sam ahaha. My character wouldn't talk to Maru though, but Linus would be my best friend :)

• BobOwl

BobOwl Void-Bound Voyager

Me In Stardew Valley:
                      Name: Jack? Cause I’m a lumberjack
                      Address: A wooden cabin in the Cindersap Forest, It’ll be peaceful there with the occasional farmer chopping some hard wood
                      Bday: Winter 7
                      Profession: I'll be a lumberjack who sells everything that involved wood
                      Relationships: I’ll be friends all the villagers and have1 a little something special with Abagail, Sam, and Sebastian
                      Room: A simple wooden room with a rocking chair facing a nice fireplace with an axe as a display on top of it. A self full of gaming merchandise and old consoles and games. And a pretty good gaming PC setup. And also bookshelf full of novels
                      Mail: Some hardwood or foraging as gift when someone reach 5 hearts with me. And maybe some quest where you fetch me some hardwood to examine just like Clint’s quest
                      Favorite gifts: Pancakes, Ice Cream, Grape, and Blueberries
                      Dislikes : Almost all vegetables
                      Hates : Trash and anything related with trash

WonkoTSane42 likes this.
                      • WonkoTSane42

WonkoTSane42 Star Wrangler

Name: Qwerty. She's a quirky cutie who really likes wordplay and she's pretty much me IRL
                        Birthday: Summer 26 (Awww, you remembered my birthday!! That is so sweet!)
                        Hair: Naturally Red
                        Eyes: Green
                        Complexion: Pale af. She simply can't tan, depending on the season she's either burnt af or pale af, only freckles color her skin.
                        Clothing: Long flowy maxi dresses and combat boots. She has her Galaxy Sword strapped to her back and wears a corded belt that she uses to tie up the bottom of her dress when she goes a'mining.
                        Address: 42 Cidersap Forest, across the river from Leah.
                        Occupation: She designs websites and is super proud of what she made for Leah, Robin, and Gus. She's currently working on one for Sam's band, the Pel-i-Cans. In her spare time she knits anigurimi.
                        Friends: Abigail, Linus, Sam, Sebastian, and Dwarf. Is also a title holder in the Adventurer's Guild.

Gifts Given: Once you reach 2 hearts she starts to send stat-boosting recipes through the mail.
                        Loved Gifts: Pumpkin Soup, Lobster Bisque, Star Shards, Amethyst, Mega Bombs, Coffee, all Universal Loves ("Omg you are so awesome for this! Thank you so much!")
                        Liked Gifts: Lucky Lunch, Pizza, Diamond, Omni Geode, Bombs and Cherry bombs, all Universal Likes, Treasure Chests ("Awwww, thanks Punkin!")
                        Neutral Gifts: Quartz, Grass Starter, Rice, Vinegar, Jack o' Lantern ("Hrm, at least I can put this to good use.")
                        Disliked Gifts: Foraged goods, Animal Products, Artisan goods ("Ah. Erm. I really don't need this, maybe someone else could use it?")
                        Hated Gifts: Red mushroom, Sap, Algae, Seaweed, Joja Cola, Fish ("Wow, quite the, uh, gift-giver, aren't you.")

Marriage: The ceremony takes place outside of the Community Center, the Reception is at the Saloon and everyone is there dancing and having a great time.
                        Qwerty is super romantic and greets her spouse with one of their favorite gifts every morning and cooks stat-boosting dinners every other night. She keeps the house stocked in coal, wood, stone, and ore from the mines. She helps tend the garden and take care of the animals.
                        Spouse Room: If you marry her the spouse room has a killer computer setup, coffee pot, a basket of knitting yarn, and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves filled with sci-fi novels and web coding books.

Schedule:
                        Mondays & Tuesdays: Takes a stroll around the river near the house until 9am. 9am-4pm she works in her home office (or spouse room). 4pm-8pm she heads to the mines and goes exploring, walks home at 8pm. 10pm in bed.
                        Wednesdays & Fridays: Knits inside her house until 8am then walks to Town. 9am-4pm she works in the park on a laptop (or in the CC once it's built), then walks to Town. 4:30pm-8pm she goes to the Saloon to hang with friends, heads home at 9pm. 10pm in bed.
                        Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays: Hangs out inside her house until 8am then walks to Town. 9am-4pm she works in the park on a laptop (or in the CC once it's built), then walks home. 5pm-8pm she wanders near the river around her house goes inside at 9pm. 10pm in bed.
                        Exception: Rainy Days: Stays inside and knits until 9am, works at her desk from 9am-4pm. 4pm-9:45pm stays inside and reads by the fireplace. 10pm in bed.

Heart Events:
                        2 Hearts:
                        (Early morning before 9am) Querty visits your farm with one of her specialty dishes, the Maple Bar, and unlocks that recipe. "It's been such a pleasure having you in the neighborhood and getting to know you better. Here's one of my favorite dishes. I'll even give you the recipe so you can make it yourself!"

4 Hearts: (Between 4pm-9:45pm on Rainy days inside her house)
                        You walk in and Qwerty is engrossed in a book, you startle her and she jumps up flustered. "Um, hi! Come in out of the rain, I was just reading... Um. Actually I'm glad you came by. I. Uh. I made you something" She goes to a chest and pulls a out a giant knitted animiguri Cat or Dog, depending on what you have. "Um, it's not much. But, I was just thinking of you up there on the farm and, well, um, I guess I just started knitting and this happened. You can put it anywhere in your house or farm. What do you think?"
                        If "I love it! Thank you." +20pts: "I'm so glad you like it. Maybe when you see it it'll remind you of me. *blushes* It's bad out there, here, let's have some hot cocoa by the fire before you leave..." Fade to black, end of cutscene
                        If "Oh. This is pretty ok I guess." 0pts: "You could always gift it to Vicent or Jas if you want..." She looks a bit hurt, end of cutscene
                        If "Ok, that's weird. Why would I want this?" - 20pts: "Well, you don't have to be rude!" She looks a bit mad, end of cutscene

6 Hearts: (Between Noon - 4pm, Inside the finished Community Center - yup, you can't unlock this if you go Evil Corp)
                        Qwerty stands up from her work and approaches you "Hi, *yourname*. So, um, what are you up to today? I'm feeling like taking a break and going for a walk by the forest river. Would you like to join me?"
                        If "I'd like that"+20pts: The cutscene continues - You two are walking by the river, magical music starts playing, fish are jumping in arcs as you walk, and fairies come out to frolic around the sky. At the end you're back in the CC and Qwerty says "Did that just happen? There really must be something very special about y... *blushes* Uh...I should get back to work." end of cutscene
                        If "No thanks, I'm kinda busy" 0pts: "Ok, no worries. I need to get back to work anyway, actually." end of cutscene
                        If "Never!" -20pts: "Well, ok then. Have a nice life." end of cutscene

8 Hearts: (Mondays and Tuesdays from 4pm-8pm in the Mines)
                        Qwerty walks out from the Dwarf's cave and sees you. "Oh hi! I was just visiting my friend over there. We exchange gifts a lot and I finally convinced him to hand over this really cool statue I think you'll like." She hands you a mysterious statue, it is labeled Mysterious Statue. "Um, gotta run, um, bye *yourname*!" she runs out of the Mine, end of cutscene. When you put the statue at your place it gives 5 ore of various kinds every day.

10 Hearts: (After 10pm, the day after 10 hearts are reached, not raining or Winter)
                        Qwerty is laying on the grass stargazing, she sees you and sits up. "It's a good night for stargazing, come sit with me." You walk over and sit with her. The view tilts to show the starlit sky, the music swells and the crickets chime in. Qwerty says "I couldn't sleep tonight, I've got a lot on my mind... Actually I've got a certain person on my mind..." You sit together for a short while. There's a shooting star. The view turns back to the two of you, and Qwerty says "You know, meeting you has been like a wish come true. It's hard for me to say this, but I've really grown to care a lot about you." She holds your hand. Fireflies frolic around you. You lean in for a kiss. Fade to black, end of cutscene.

13/12 heart dialog: "I love this life we've created together. I am so glad fate put us on the path to meet each other."

Extras: At the Saloon Qwerty will buy everyone a round of drinks every Wednesday at 6pm, including the farmer if they are there, in which case they will be compelled to consume the beer like how stardrops works. On Fridays she will sit with Abby and talk about video games while the guys play pool.

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

wow! This is practically a Wiki page for a character. Very detailed. :D

• Viliv

Viliv Orbital Explorer

I love her name :D Qwerty ^^

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

Oh, this looks fun. I'll try.

Name: Haneul
                              BIrthday: Spring 7
                              Appearance: Ponytail-held long black hair, dark eyes, pale complexion, resting frown.
                              Origin: Eastern Continent
                              Current Address: Leah's cabin, as a flatmate.
                              Family: Father, Mother, 2 Younger Sisters, and Grandmother, all living in a relatively far city
                              Friends: Willy, Linus, Gus, Evelyn, Jodi
                              Occupation: College Student at ZuZu City, majoring in Psychology.
                              Marriage: :lickitung:
                              Best Gifts: Coffee, Lobster Bisque, Fried Calamari, Spicy Eel, Fish Taco, Crispy Bass,
                              Worst Gifts: Escargot, Void Mayonnaise, Void Egg

Haneul's story is simple. She's an immigrant from an Eastern country, going to college to climb that ladder to success. Unfortunately, her health isn't the best, and she rather prefers country settings where the air is fresh.
                              A spacey, often sleepy girl, Haneul has an endless appetite and has befriended various residents due to their association with food. Haneul has constant cravings for everything. Except escargot and void items. Those are gross.
                              Marriage is far from her mind, but she obviously has a crush on the local Teenage Angst™ Man and would come in with laptop problems just to stare at him.

Haneul is literally just me I'm so creative, wow.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
                                Yoseiri likes this.
                              • Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

What a cute idea, I'll join in too.

upload_2017-5-4_13-13-36.png
                                Name: Lynn (my middle name)
                                Birthday: Fall 28 (boo, can't make it my actual bday which is the 29th)
                                Appearance: Blue green eyes, medium light brown hair. Pale complexion but randomly will be sunburned. White cowgirl boots, jeans, tank top. Got some crazy winged eyeliner going on as well. When working, she wears an all black uniform like the Bouncer.
                                Location: Calico Desert, in a small apartment complex the bottom right corner.
                                Friends: Sandy, the Bouncer, and oddly enough, Krobus. She also gets along with the elders in the village, like George, Evelyn, and Marlin.
                                Marriageable: Yes

GIFTS
                                Loved:
                                Stir fry, omni geode
                                Liked: Star shards, apples, strawberries, rice, pumpkin pie, dandelions
                                Disliked: Any mushrooms
                                Hated: Rhubarb pie, any alcohol, any seafood

Gifted Recipe:
                                Iced coffee (ingredients are coffee, sugar, and milk; She'll give this to you at 6 hearts and after it's unlocked, it will become one of her loved gifts to receive.)

Personality:
                                Lynn is someone who gets her work done properly without a problem but then proceeds to complain about it whenever she's off the clock. She does try to be positive when she can though and loves talking and telling stories about her immediate family. At her heart, she is a major homebody and it's probably why she does complain about work so much; she just wants to be home.

Her one-room apartment has many plants that are well loved (but maybe not so well taken care of.... she tries) and shelves full of her knickknacks. She will often mention how she loves rainy, gloomy days and cold whether but doesn't have the funds to travel to the valley to enjoy them. She will, however, appear at any Winter or Fall festivals.

She is cleanly, startles easily, and is completely out of the loop when it comes to pop-culture.

Schedule:
                                In her house everyday except Tuesdays and the weekend in which you'll find her working at the casino instead. She is often up late at night and is rarely seen walking outside in the desert. The exception to her schedule is on her birthday, where she can be found wandering around town and Cindersap Forest for the whole day.

After marriage, she will still remain mostly at home and will mention from time to time how she's glad she doesn't have to work at the casino anymore. She will clean the farm and help with any animals or crops. On Mondays, she'll be in town the whole day either in Pierre's shop or the Library. Will visit Sandy on her birthday (Fall 15).

Spouse Room: Many of her knickknacks and plants were carried over from her apartment, but her plants look notably healthier (likely due to the Farmer's care). She has yellow wallpaper and a desk with a computer, as well as a couch in the corner. Several photos and art prints cover the walls.

Heart events are over my head... but I'd imagine they'd mostly involve Lynn missing her family, one about her getting in trouble at work, and one about wishing she could move to Pelican Town because she is sick of the heat of the desert.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
                                • Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

StardewYngve.jpg Most befitting real me. Yep. :)

Description:
                                  Hailing from the northern lands, Yngve left his country at a young age for an unknown reason. Not much is known about him until he stumbled upon the Valley at the age of 17, which after negotiating with mayor Lewis, he was granted a small cottage by the Secret Woods in exchange for providing various services for the town. He may be blunt and seem crude at times, but his chirpy attitude will make anyone smile.

Unique function:

While working outside next to his cottage (chopping wood between 07:00AM to 12:00PM and breaking stone between 01:00PM to 06:00PM) he can take 1-3 gather requests in exchange for 500G a meal or 3 field snacks. Resources gathered is shown below:
                                  Sap: 50 - 200
                                  Fiber: 20 - 100
                                  Wood: 10 - 80
                                  Stone: 10 - 60
                                  Hardwood: 5 - 30
                                  Copper ore: 5 - 15
                                  Iron ore: 5 - 10
                                  Gold ore: 1 - 10
                                  Depending on the current luck when you make the request, the bigger the reward. The next day, the order will arrive with the mail, unless of course you've become good friends with him, (5/10 hearts) at which point he'll hand you the materials by hand with a little extra pieces and bits (Like 2 copper ore for breaking up 23 pieces of stone, or 34 sap for chopping 58 wood pieces.)

Birthday:

Winter 20

Relationships:

Yngve is friends with Leah, Elliot, Emily and Lewis.

Gifts:

Loved gifts: Milk.
                                  "Is that for me? *slurps* Yeah, that's the stuff. Thanks alot!"
                                  Birthday gift: "Y'know, most people would probably frown upon this birthday gift. But I'm not like most people, hah! Cheers to you!

Liked gifts: (All universal loves and likes except most cooking and all fish except for snail) Cookie, Chocolate Cake, Pancakes, Field Snack.
                                  "Oh a gift? This day just keeps getting better and better heh. Thanks!"
                                  Birthday gift: "Oh, you remembered my birthday? Thank you, this is wonderful!"

Neutral gifts: (All universal neutrals, cooking and building materials and ores/bars, including sap)
                                  "I actually have use for this, thank you."
                                  Unique response to clay: "Pulling mud eh? Hahaha! Sure, I'll take it, thanks."
                                  Birthday gift: "Not the best gift now, is it? But it certainly makes my job easier, so thank you!"

Disliked gifts: (All universal dislikes except for building materials) Snail.
                                  "What am I supposed to do with this exactly? Oh well."
                                  Birthday gift: "Oh. Thank you..."

Hated gifts: (All universal hates except for snail)
                                  "Even I have limits y'know. Mind if I go and throw it away right now?"
                                  Birthday gift: Thanks, this'll look lovely in my trash can."

Quotes:
                                  Introduction:

"Ah, a new face! I think you'll like it here. Just give me a holler if you need anything, I gather most things for the town as my job you see."

Delivery by hand:
                                  "Mornin' to ya (Player name)! Here's your delivery. Oh, and I may have thrown in some extra stuff in there, heh. See you later!"

General:
                                  "Hello! Lovely weather we're blessed with, no?"
                                  "Most people dislike the rain, I like it though. Everything around us gets rejuvenated. And the sound of it is so refreshing!
                                  "Oi oi! Bit windy today isn't it? I love it though!
                                  "Ah, snow. Always so enchanting. And now I have good company as well! Hello (Player name)!
                                  "Hi (Player name)! Say, do you have any cows on that farm of yours?
                                  "Greetings! Wanna compare who's the dirtiest after all the work? Heh."
                                  "Well hello to you! Hey, do you also hear these strange beep-bops from time to time? No one else seems to..."
                                  "Hey hey! Ever been to the tower? There's this odd man who lives there, but he never seems interested in talking. Oh well, his loss I guess."
                                  "Good day, looking good as usually I see, heh."
                                  "Hi. Emily's the only one around here except me who's positive, oh well, and you of course."
                                  "Hello, don't be fooled by Jass precious looks, I bet she's secretly possessed by demons from the underworld. Heh, spooked you a little, didn't I?"

Season specific: (Said once for each season)
                                  Spring: "Ah, the flower are in full bloom. I always seem to forget how beautiful every season is, heh.
                                  Summer: "Life is sprawling everywhere, so wonderful! A bit hot though, but everything's got an upside and downside, no?"
                                  Fall: "Hello. Seeing the colourful leaves dancing in the wind always make me smile. It's quite soothing.
                                  Winter: "...Winter... Observing the shimmering crystals fall down in the middle of the night... I can't put words to it...

Questions:
                                  "Hey, what's up? Say, what do you think of Leah?"
                                  -She's stunning! "I know right? She reminds me of the fair maids back home."
                                  -She's okay. "I think she's gorgeous. And a good personality on top of that! Unlike that Haley girl... I wonder how Emily can be sister with her...?"
                                  -Actually, I try to avoid her... "How come? Did you get on her bad side? Oh well."

"(Player name), hello. Hey... You think I should fashion my hair like Elliots?"
                                  -Two hot stallions? I don't think the town could manage that! "Hahaha! That's hilarious!"
                                  -That would probably look good on you actually. "You really think so? Thanks, but I think I'll stay like this, can't be bothered to put up all the effort for it, heh.
                                  -No, your current style is better. "Yeah, fits better with the beard. And I wouldn't stand all the time spent on brushing it so perfectly."
                                  -You think I really care about hair styles? "Hmph, fair enough. Apologies."

"Oi oi there (Player name)! Ugh... What am I getting for Lewis birthday..."
                                  -Blueberries! "Of course! Simple and effective, just like milk! Thanks for the help!"
                                  -A flower perhaps? "Hmph, yeah that'll probably do nicely. Thanks."
                                  -Scoop up something from the trash can! "The look on his face would be hilarious! But I doubt that he would ever forgive me, so no. Definitely no."

Mail:
                                  Mail containing various items starts coming to you after 3/10 hearts.

"Hello, hello, hello! Hope you're doing good over there neighbour! Found a little something when I was out foraging, already filled my quota, so I thought that you could perhaps use it. Regards, -Yngve."
                                  (Contains a stack of 1-10 forageables for the befitting season.)

"Greetings from the north! Although I guess I live south of you, heh. Anyway, had a little extra spare material lying around, so here ya go! Have a good day! -Yngve"
                                  (Contains 50 wood, 50 stone or 10 hardwood.)

"Hi, made some food for ya so you don't collapse and get mugged by some Joja workers! Oh, and send some milk down to me sometime will you? Hahaha! -Yngve."
                                  (Contains Pancakes, Fried mushroom, Sashimi or Spaghetti.)

Now I would write quotations for events here, aswell as some possible heart events. But I feel like I've written enough for now. :rofl:
                                  But if someone wants a little extra, I might just consider doing it at some point. :proper:

• Autumntales

Autumntales Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Audrey
                                    Birthday: Summer 17
                                    Hair: Light brown, with a hint of ginger. Very long with straight bangs.
                                    Eye Color: Greyish blue
                                    Lives In: A small cottage in/near secret woods.
                                    Profession: Probably working at the library.
                                    Friends: Leah, Sam, Abigail, Seb, Maru and Elliott (but he's a love interest, really)
                                    Loved gifts: Coffee, Magic Ink, Pumpkin Pie, Golden Pumpkin, Strawberry
                                    Liked gifts: Sunflower, Ice Cream, Poppyseed Muffin, Maki Roll, Fairy Rose, Honey, Wine
                                    Disliked gifts: Survival Burger, Hashbrowns, Universal dislikes
                                    Hate gifts: Goat milk, Milk, Void Mayonnaise
                                    Marriage: Yes.

• Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Well, here I go...
                                      • Name: Sven
                                      • Birthday: Fall 3
                                      • Hair: Dark-ish brown, short.
                                      • Eye color:Blueish-grayish-greenish
                                      • Lives in: A small cozy hut at the outskirts of Pelican Town
                                      • Profession: Well, we already have a teacher of sorts so maybe...assistant librarian? My mother job I used to do would more likely take place together with Kent
                                      • Friends: Kent, Abigail, Penny, Willy, Sebastian, Leah, Marnie, Demetrius
                                      • Loved gifts: Beer, pale ale, coffee, pizza, spaghetti, melon, ice cream
                                      • Liked gifts: Orange, apple, wine, mead, honey, cheese, jelly, pickles
                                      • Disliked gifts: Plum, pomegranate, cranberries, pumpkin
                                      • Hated gifts: Juice, Truffle, rabbit's foot, goat milk

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

Oh man, I think I know you, haha. What a coincidence :V

Surenu likes this.
                                        • digitaleevee

digitaleevee Void-Bound Voyager

omg im in love w this thread,, i made myself into an npc ages ago

upload_2017-5-7_21-17-57.png

fake townsperson/bachelor: Peter!
                                          “ready for all the advice you’ll ever need? be a nice person.”

friends: emily, sebastian, sam, krobus
                                          birthday: summer 27
                                          address: southern Pelican Town

“this is for me? i love it! thank you!”
                                          loves: amethyst, orange, solar essence
                                          “thanks! this is pretty cool.”
                                          likes: all gems, all fruit, monster loot, void egg
                                          “thanks!”
                                          neutrals: all vegetables, animal products, artisan goods
                                          “oh, what’s this for…?”
                                          dislikes: eggs, milk, flowers, sweets
                                          “…im sorry. i really dont like this stuff.”
                                          hates: cheese, mayo, preserves, alcohol

10heart is on the playground late at night!
                                          farmhouse room: pc, pillows and snacks, crystal collection, blue bass, video games
                                          outdoor area: takes a nap right on the ground like an animal