Modding Discussion ideas and concepts, but no notion of coding or how to make a mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by demonix, Aug 8, 2016.

1. demonix

demonix Subatomic Cosmonaut

So has said in the title i have no notion of coding but i'd love to help a modder to make a mod, i can give concepts, ideas, and i have some basic notion of pixel art and spriting. if any modder want an artwork of his modded race just ask me and i will reply. THE thing i really really want to do if it's possible is to work with a modder and help him to devellop a race mod, so i can do the lore, some spriting (and i can become better with some teaching), the concepts (some armors, weapons, ship and ship tiers...)and i learn fast !

SO WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR HERE ? : i have tons of ideas but i can't realize it .So i want to let my creativity out and starbound is one of my favorite games (and races mods are sooooooo awsome ^_^) !

DISCLAMER : i don't want to be refered to a mod creator, just has a guy how helped a bit a modder. and of curse the work i'll do is a work made in cooperation with the modder who ask me, it's important for the awsomeness of the final project

IMG_20151202_191404.jpg vespoid fanart.jpg IMG_20151204_145745.jpg IMG_20160808_175043.jpg IMG_201608220_094934.jpg
    everything you see here is created by me, also i really love meta knight so the two guys with big eyes on a mask are new meta knight concepts, one is zeta-knight and the other, one of i'm really proud is a master-knight, if meta knight had taken the master crown instead of magolor.

so if you are interested by my help for anything that is linked with starbound modding you just have to post a message here ;)