IBI Research. Finding out everything.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Prophet of Deception, Jan 28, 2013.

?

Please leave an application for one of these five jobs.

Poll closed Mar 28, 2013.
  1. Scientist Staff - Work at IBI Research centers documenting all new discoveries.

22.2%
  2. Soldier - Works on new frontiers setting up Research centers for our fellow scientists to work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Military scientist - Work at the front end of the job but still work on some new material.

44.4%
  4. Super Soldier - Protect the Military scientists from horrors untold on dangerous planets. Fun.

22.2%
  5. Security Staff - Keep both our colonies and our home research bases secure! Protect the research!

11.1%
  1. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

Business!

2. Prophet of Deception

You know what? I think I should respect Bill more, I mean the amount of times he's saved my butt!

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Nooo, you shouldn't. Like I keep John on his toes by throwing him into *Ominous music cued* "THE GAUNTLET"! Don't ask me what that is. It just involves painful excruatiating deaths, and then cloning.

4. Prophet of Deception

Well Bill has never been cloned. I like his original personality.

5. Prophet of Deception

I need business. Economy's screwed, I got so sober on coffee I started seeing sounds and I think I'm being followed. I mean um only the first two.

6. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

SivCorp would like to purchase 3 ORI shields for fitting onto some freighters. Our current mining expedition has run into pirate issues, and we need to protect our cargo.

I also see you offer some excavation teams. How much for 3 weeks worth of work from them? One of our critical teams was taken out by a pirate raid...
    And progress must go on.

7. Prophet of Deception

Well I assume you are going to pick these items up like last time, so just bring us the pixels on your way in. The excavation teams come in two flavours, with equipment and without, which would you like?

8. SivCorp

We have equipment, just need the manpower. How much are they for the 3 weeks we need them?

9. Prophet of Deception

That will be... carry the two... and that guy is shorter... divided by... I CAN'T DO MATH! ((Lol to anyone who gets the reference))
    Let me just check my clipboard... 50,000 Px please. Oh wait would you like them to be able to breathe in any conditions?

10. SivCorp

*transfers 50,000 pxl*

No need, we have a bunker for them and equipment as well. They will be returned back here at the end of 3 weeks, well worked and well paid.

Thank you.

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  11. SimYouLater

SimYouLater Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Incoming message from ANONYMOUS...

Mr. Alexander Rin... We have reason to believe that you can help us dig up information on a "Sunfyre Industries". Reply to this message and we will transfer you - personally - 100000 pxl in return for any and all information you can get access to. We have sent you 15000 pixels in advance to prove we are serious. Good luck.

=15,000 pxl received=

nababoo likes this.
  12. Prophet of Deception

Well yes I could... I mean I am now a major player in the IBI, I'll see what I can do.

13. 2.4

2.4 Void-Bound Voyager

Uhh, Alex? Hi, i would like to apply for a Test-Subject and maybe a Super-Soldier? I was electronically engineered when i was only but a sprout growing in the ground, but it seems your weapons and systems would be a good pair for my abilities, also, i run my own Operating System my creator invented: XEN, currently in the update 7.

14. 2.4

2.4 Void-Bound Voyager

Hmmm... Alex... you look familiar... Oh I remember! On my home-world, i saw many, id like to say, Clones of you running around all hyper as if they drank coffee in very large amounts. They were running and screaming and generally causing a ruckus in my camp... Please, dont let that happen again...

15. Prophet of Deception

Well I can't promise miracles but I think I have those clones under control. Anyway yes you can join! Just follow Bill to the red door.
    *Bill walks up with clipboard. Says: Please come with me*

16. 2.4

2.4 Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, Fair enough! *follows Bill to the red door*

17. Prophet of Deception

I've got that info you wanted, I'll send it to yo- no I'll send a trusted assistant personally. No room for error with this kind of information!

18. SimYouLater

SimYouLater Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very well, send us the assistant. The attachment we have sent will reveal the dropoff point. *attachment sent*

19. Prophet of Deception

**//ANNOUNCEMENT//**
    IBI Research has been investigated and convicted of conspiracy to attack government leaders and stations. IBI-R has broken Doctrine and disobeyed protocol. All assets signified as weapons, weapon parts and weapon blueprints/construction instructions are to be confiscated by the IBI Control System Soldiers. All convicted associated members and affiliates of IBI-R will be moved to a secure facility. No external companies, corporations or single entities will be involved bar those convicted. If you have bought an IBI-R product and have questions pertaining to the confiscation of the product(s), or any other inquiries, please contact the new manager of Internal Investigation and Complaints: Mr. Rin.
    **//END_TRANSMISSION//**

20. SivCorp

Well, this is disappointing. Your workers where good and we had no complaints. We plan on keeping our shield generators, however. I hope this is not a problem... we have had no ill effects from them.