I said "HEY, WHAT'S GOIN' ON"

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonLitBlaze

MoonLitBlaze Big Damn Hero

Omg they're not even finished moving please hop off. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase then send and message to chuckle fish and shut the F**k up.

2. Ryuu Kitsune

Ryuu Kitsune Void-Bound Voyager

Lol, that is funny cause the community wanted upgradable ships and they are giving us that. And I personally have not seen a CF employee be negative to community, but that's me.

Jedi65, Echo, Free Cake and 2 others like this.
  3. hrafnkel

hrafnkel Subatomic Cosmonaut

"It isn't our policy to share all of the details of our business decisions with our customer base," would be an appropriate way to convey that. "It is literally none of your business," is not. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I was raised that you behave at a certain standard when "on the job" regardless of how you might talk off the clock. And when developers (and the CRM in particular) are posting on their official studio forums, they are never off the clock.

Explain to me how what I said was immature? I'm not picking a fight. I'm just expressing how disheartening it is to see someone behave that way in a professional capacity. It has nothing to do with beta at all, nothing. It has everything to do with what Molly said and how she said it.

4. MoonLitBlaze

Anyway can we move away from this pointless fight? Can we talk about what they can improve in the game and maybe add?

5. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Guys. Not that this 'discussion' hasn't been fun. This back and forth is no longer serving any purpose if it ever was. Let's agree to be civil, and stop swearing at each other please, and maybe the thread can be salvaged for people who might want to comment with their thoughts of the upcoming update.

shadow wolf and MoonLitBlaze like this.
  6. MoonLitBlaze

They should add Rideable Sharks that rip their enemy apart! Ocean Biome <3

7. Baku Vicen

Baku Vicen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow. Finally upgrade ships AND planet info...AND IN THE SAME UPDATE!!!

NICEEEE

MoonLitBlaze likes this.
  8. MoonLitBlaze

There might even be a slim chance that the ocean biome is implemented!! HYLOTL MASTER RACE! :hylotl:

9. Ryuu Kitsune

Hmmmm I'd like more spawners for merchants and other such things, quests be nice, and the selling of your loot and produce too.

10. Drakaden

Drakaden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Something that i would personally like is that the planets would actually be randomly generated, as was announced, right now, it is not the case, it's the same layout no matter what new world you play on, unless you use a different computer platform like linux or Mac, so people would not be able to say "I found this thing at this planet, go there if you want it", keeps the exploration rich.

11. MoonLitBlaze

They should add some kind of boat system, that would be great! #Pirates:viking::diving:

12. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

As far as I know random generation was never the plan, For as long as I've been following the game it's been procedural generation all the way. Also the ability to share co-ordinates is better, in my opinion, than hoping upon hope that you get lucky to find the type of planet with the type of sub biome or dungeon, or pirate gun merchant, or whatever.

13. Ryuu Kitsune

Oooo and ship related components to improve the ship, also more thing for Floran to stab with, also maybe better multiplayer menu.

14. MoonLitBlaze

Airplanes would be the greatest thing of all times!

15. Toquio3

Toquio3 Star Wrangler

Aghork and MoonLitBlaze like this.
  16. Drakaden

Oh, i apology, that's my personal error, i thought that procedural generation meant random, sorry about that, still learning the infinite language of english.

17. 7Vec7Zus

7Vec7Zus Void-Bound Voyager

The yes men.. I will simply reply that was good. If I say anymore I will be reported because of the Censorship.

18. Ryuu Kitsune

Nah I'd prefer an airships over an airplanes, both as a choice be good, pirates with moving airships lol

19. MoonLitBlaze

Techgeniu, Aghork and Drakaden like this.
  20. Drakaden

Dangit now i have to go listen to that catchy song lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.