1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback I need help. (Respond ASAP!)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NeoslayerX, Nov 24, 2016.

1. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Lately the forums have been dead.. I need help now before deadwing kills me in real life.

1. How do I remove the custom red cursor in this game? It is noticeably delayed and slowed and I feel like disabling it might solve my issue. The smallest tip might help me, I just wanna know how.

2. The game has a bit of a delay as well. I tried the NVIDIA things, running as administrator and that one properties option. Nothing worked. I run on x64 and I am not sure ifX32 is better or not.
    Any help would help me

3. A mod command where I can choose to kill an NPC (Hopefully not not make others hostile)

4. Or just an FPS boosting mod that isn't outdated?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. Starfeather

Starfeather Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know how to do anything with the cursor, I don't even think that it is at fault. The game still waits for optimization patches, it's slow and lags all the time for many people.

As for a mod, maybe this will help you?

Btw it only took, like, 20 seconds of googling to find it (I literally searched "starbound mod to kill npc"), so you going around multiple threads demanding of people to fing it for you, and than complaining that the forums are dead because you didn't get any replies, seems a little obnoxious to me. Especially that people might not respond to you because they don't have time to fetch you a mod, or they know about it as much as you do - nothing.

BrianUK likes this.
  3. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

No, they have literally been dead for like 8 hours now. Every thread has no response for hours. Not only mine, but all of them.
    Also, I am not only looking for someone to go "Fetch me a mod" because I have talked about more than that on my other posts.
    You are also wrong because after like what felt like an eternity it finally reached "8 views" which only 10 percent of viewers evcer even comment, usually because they haven't signed up, not because they don't feel like responding.

And when I search "Starbound Mod to kill npc" I get the same result:
    "I got an npc in my ship, what do I do?"
    "Spawn a monster in there or lava"
    And if you really found it within 20 seconds, could you perhaps tell me what mod you exactly found?

4. Starfeather

Starfeather Phantasmal Quasar

I included a link in a word "there", it should highlight as blue. Here's the full link -> http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/644/?
    It's called an "NPC Killer" and adds a tool that apparently lets you kill npcs with a click.

5. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Oh, the link appeared grey. I just found the mod, but thanks anyway.
    Want to know what's weird? Nothing worked unless I typed in "npc killer"
    It's like I need to but those exact specific words or it'll act like it never existed..