Modding Discussion I need help in finding the culprit

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Nomad_Bal, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Nomad_Bal

Nomad_Bal Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,
    since i installed some mods (225, i know, i have an addiction) some mobs started having weird behaviours.
    Peblits are fine until they aggro. as soon as they make the sound they just die.
    And small poptops spawned by the adult one stay alive for like 20s, and then die.
    How can I find what is causing this weirdness without having to uninstall everything?

2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

First check the starbound log (txt) located in the storage folder, if you can't see any errors being written in it then you will need to start looking through the mods for something that is killing your mobs, if you can't find it, then you'll have to start removing mods. Sorry there isn't really anything else you can do unless you are adept at lua (and im not).

3. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I believe "enemies aren't stupid" might be outdated a bit and/or need some work. That's a total shot in the dark. But definitely suspect any mods that alter the AI in any way first.

And as stated, check your log. It usually has the answer to all things.

4. Nomad_Bal

Nomad_Bal Void-Bound Voyager

Yep, you got it, it was the Enemies Arent stupid in the living room with the lead pipe ;)
    Thanks!

MetaFace likes this.