1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I just preordered and where do i go to so i can claim the soundtrack or the beta when it comes out?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by iskulz123, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iskulz123

iskulz123 Aquatic Astronaut

Okay so i preordered it and i got sent to this other site humble bundle and it showed me how to claim the soundtrack but then it required me to log in so i created an account because i didnt have one there and then the popup vanished and i cant find it again.I dont know if its just me not seeing an easy solution here or not but if anyone can help i would much appreciate it :)

I went back to the site to see if i missed anything and i just found out that it saids i have zero purchases even though i got an email with a receipt from paypal for it which is strange i also tried the resender but it has denied the email like three times now and i am sure it was the correct email :cry:

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  2. MasterKos25

MasterKos25 Space Hobo

That is really bizarre man. I hope that it gets resolved soon! :)

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  3. whatsup747

whatsup747 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Go to the forum's support for help with that my friend.

Flannicus90 and Ἄνουβις like this.
  4. iskulz123

Sorry but i went to forum's support and i found nothing having to do with the preorder problems.Also isn't this the right place for it seeing as it is a preorder problem and all seeing as it saids Pre Order/Beta Support? :confused:

Or did you want me to make a new thread in that area?
    But if i did miss somthing feel free to tell me

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  5. If I'm understanding correctly, all you need to do is log into the Humble Store account you made, and then open the link you received originally and click "Claim page" to link the two.

If not, send an email to support@chucklefish.org with your transaction ID and they should be able to sort it out.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  6. iskulz123

Well i had to resort to sending an email to support so hopefully it gets sorted :)

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  7. Zet0r

Zet0r Twenty-three is number one

If you used the same email for the account as you used to purchase with, you can go and claim previously purchased bundles. Log in to Humble Bundle -> Library -> somewhere on the page should be a button that allows you to claim any bundles purchased with the exact email as you used to buy them with (without the account).

If not, log in to Humble Bundle (and set it to Remember Me), go to your email that you got when you first purchased and click the key-link again. This time you should be logged in because it remembers you, and you can claim the page to that account.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  8. Silvestre

Silvestre Pangalactic Porcupine

Indeed, did you try that? You can use the link sent to your email in the purchase receipt, to go to the Humble Bundle page, even after creating an account and logging in. There you will have the soundtrack to download, and hopefully in a near future, the game. Click on the "claim page" to link your purchase to your account, and it should work.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  9. iskulz123

Yes i have tried it that is why i have resorted to sending an email to support :(

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  10. Silvestre

Silvestre Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay, let us know if everything's solved :)

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  11. iskulz123

Its solved thanks ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.