1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Resolved How i upload pics to the fourms

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by ray525, Dec 7, 2013.

1. ray525

ray525 Intergalactic Tourist

I have pics of a glitch where i was standing in water where if you had a 90* angle str8 up where one side was half wall and the other side was water and i was standing in between them. I also took a pic of it after i broke the blocks below both of them.

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If your picture is on the internet, like with an URL you need to click on this button :
    22.JPG

If your picture is in the files of your computer, here is the way to upload it on the forum :

1. Click on Upload a File and choose the picture from your files
    11.JPG
    2.Click on Thumbnail to make it really small and to give it the ability to be hide or not ( a little button will appear next to it) OR click on Full Image to put it normally
    77.JPG

3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

You can also use an image hosting site and just post the links to them.

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Website & Forum Support, since the Starbound subforum isn't used for issues with either of them.

Also, @Sir_Djak, please be mindful of post dates. This thread was dead for four years before you brought it back, and OP hasn't been online since then. I don't even know how you managed to find this thread.

5. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

•Oh, i didn't noticed
    My apologies

•Well, long story short i was searching in the New Posts and it appeard in it. Strange.

Is that category secretly sorting out threads with the number of views or answer they got ? :X