1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil are you ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hoperealm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Skarn

Skarn Existential Complex

Wow, that's amazing. Have you considered a career in political commentary? I know a particular news station that would love to have someone with your talents :p

BloodyFingers likes this.
  2. Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

WHAT?! THAT'S MORE VILE THAN ANYTHING! You horrible, horrible kangaroo! How will he watch the godawful reality tv programming they are coming out with nowadays without his tv?!

-Edit

On second thought, that wasn't evil at all then, you're like... the kangaroo messiah. You saved him from a bleak future of horrific programming!

3. GeneralMittens

GeneralMittens Subatomic Cosmonaut

I painted an entire village rainbow coloured. :rainbow:

EDIT: Those poor glitch never saw it coming... :cry:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  4. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

I've wasted no less than 35 Molotovs trying to burn down villages

5. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

You were just trying to keep the villagers from dying to the cold.

6. Milan Mree

Milan Mree Ketchup Robot

Playing a hardcore character with a friend. We made it to the core for the first time and built dirt bridges over the lava. Dug out from under him and then dirted him in. Had a good laugh.

7. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

yeah the human lore makes humans look dumber then the florans.

BloodyFingers and beari78 like this.
  8. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

Juice Box was playing on a server on which he had built a house with some other people, then he *accidentally* spawned the dragon inside of it.

9. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I created a human centipede once.

... But this has nothing to do with Starbound... :halo:

10. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

An apex looked at me with sad, pleading eyes, begging me to not cause trouble. He said the Minikog would take his family if I did. So since I was RPing that character and trying to stay in character as an evil asshole, I went through the village, broke all the items, cameras, and statues that supposedly had cameras in them. I slaughtered the entire village after trapping him in a dirt box, and then let him out once everyone was dead, and threw the bloodied murder weapon to him. I left him stranded, with all his friends dead, and him seemingly being the culprit, waiting for the Minikog to appear to check on the colony. He is royally screwed.

11. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Hmm, maybe i should drag up the evil deeds i did in the starbound rp server i was part of (its currently offline/unactive/dead)...

While being a bar owner i killed a floran and served his processed corpse as "sallad" (Got many comments about that sallad, apperently it was delicious).

At the same bar i "assisted" a drunk customer to a confined backroom (with a heavy iron door that happens to be soundproof) and after stealing everything he hade on him i shot him point blank. Hes "corpse" was trown out the back entrence. Somehow he survived a pointblank headshot (oh well, rp is allways give and take).

When he eventually returned to the bar and started waving a gun around i managed to get my other customers to kill him for me (thats what you get for waving a gun around in a public building without any explanation, you look like the bad guy), he hade a habit of not thinking things trough before acting.

Edit: Oh, and i payed the hythol entertainer less the minimum wage *evil laugh*

Edit: Hade a screenshot of the bar lying around:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  12. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Your avatar fits really well with this post

13. Gradius

Gradius Master Chief

When I create a new character I always pick another race to be my mortal enemy. No matter what, I kill on sight.

14. Crome

Crome Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Left hundreds of Florans homeless, the usual.

15. beari78

beari78 Guest

Evil??? I... remember it all now... their screams as their bodies were skewered by that red blade... *Starbound character starts crying while laughing in a twisted way*

16. James Mason

James Mason Tentacle Wrangler

I may have covered an entire jungle planet in concrete so no living creates could spawn there. There was also a Glitch village there.

BloodyFingers, beari78 and Yzzey like this.
  17. Skarn

Skarn Existential Complex

I think you just won the thread.

Please seek help. o.o

BloodyFingers and beari78 like this.
  18. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I build this on every inhabited planet that I visit :

[​IMG]

19. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

Hmm, lot of Evil here. Someone must have a more evil story though.

20. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Thank you, and nah.