1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I learn all Craftables.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Abstinator, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Abstinator

Abstinator Intergalactic Tourist

Hello guys! Here mega .

So I start playing the giraffe version , and I just want to know , I can learn how to make all the items ? Or there are items that I can only buy ?
    Where can I buy these items ? Or where I can learn how to craft ?
    Because I'm just visiting world after world and I just can not find cool merchants, just the same quests ... It is starting to get boring...

Sorry for the bad english.

2. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

That depend HOW you want to get them. Some items work but are only available by cheating (the hylotl furnitures for example), if you want the access to all the items you can use the /admin then the /give (ID) or the Creative mode mod. Otherwise, some obtainable items are craftable when you find certains items (you can craft bandage when you found your first vine) or by founding blueprint in mini biome chest. ;)

I hope that answer you question. ^^

3. Abstinator

Hmmm,

I mean, the
    Classic Dining Table ? There are a blueprint for that? Or a npc who sell? Or Just "/admin"?

Thanks anyway

4. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

I check the wiki and normally you can purchase it, but I don't know where. So, there's three solutions : you can craft it, you can buy it at a shop, or it's unobtainable and you must use the /admin. You're in Pleased Giraffe ? If you're in Nightly it's probably normal.

5. 1nfinitezer0

1nfinitezer0 Cosmic Narwhal

Step 1. Loot all the things
    Step 2. Scan them in your 3D printer
    Step 3. ???
    Step 4. Profit

6. Abstinator

Nice ...
    I'm at the Giraffe , last updated version. I do not know what's difference between them.
    Thks for the info.

7. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

There are a lot of items that are not accessible in normal play right now. You can't find, buy or craft them. The only way to get them is through /admin play.

Some of these items come from old versions of the game, some are new things not yet implemented. That's just... what happens in the middle of game development. They haven't removed these items because they may try to work them back in somehow, once higher-priority goals are met.

So just be patient, and if you can't, then /admin.

Personally, I'm holding off on /admin for now, myself.