1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Hoverbikes 0.3

Hoverbikes in our world now :3

1. thunderskull833

thunderskull833 Orbital Explorer

ok i had the same trouble as you but when i installed this little mod that adds in these little figurines but evantually i got an ore or something then i got the tech try using all of the bars on tabula rasa

2. xXflamehawkXx

xXflamehawkXx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a suggestion.

Glitch Hoverbike = Glitch Mech Blueprint
    Apex Hoverbike = Apex Mech Blueprint
    Hylotl Hoverbike = Human Mech Blueprint (unfortunately we don't have a Hylotl Mech yet).
    Human Hoverbike = Human Mech Blueprint

It would make more sense.

3. betato

betato Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! Can we tweak around the mod so that it could be up to date?

4. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yeah, you're able to do that. Go ahead and edit the mod info .txt file to change the version.

5. KillerD123

KillerD123 Space Spelunker

How do I craft these techs? I have got all of the items needed for them.. But I cannot craft/use them.. Please help.

6. SpeedyDragon9000

SpeedyDragon9000 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant find out how to download it to the tech machine it does not show chip so it does not go in machine and use it.[DOUBLEPOST=1417881741][/DOUBLEPOST]hey do you know how to actually get this working so i can put it in the tech station?
    :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  7. Marcfyre

Marcfyre Phantasmal Quasar

I hate to ask such a stupid question, but how do you Ascend on a Hoverbike? Like, how do you get it to go up? When I press space it just makes a hop so small, it makes jumps in CoD look like olympic hurdle jumps.

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

It depends on the gravity of the planet. On some planets, you can hop 1 block. On lower gravity areas like a moon, you can actually fly upwards by using the spacebar key.

If you ABSOLUTELY REQUIRE to use the hoverbike on that low gravity planet, then just build slopes on the terrain so the hoverbike can just go straight up that instead of having to fly upwards.

9. toxicketchup

toxicketchup Void-Bound Voyager

The flight appears to be gravity-dependent. On some worlds, altitude gain is intense, on other worlds, the bike doesn't seem to gain altitude at all. I'm wondering if it can be tweaked with to get a more consistent flight pattern across all environments.

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

One question.
    WHY SHOULD IT?!

11. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

I failed. I tried to install this.

I think it broke my Starbound :nurusad:

12. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Probably because it hasnt been updated in almost 2 years.

Basically no mod from before January of this year works.

13. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, removed it. My Starbound is fine now.
    :nuruhappy:

14. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

You will update this mod for the current Starbound version since Vehicles are no more techs ?