Hotfix 4 for Enraged Koala is out.

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Feb 20, 2014.

1. AbsolutInfinity

AbsolutInfinity Space Hobo

Nope. I dont use any mods at all.

2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

maybe you aren't in the lastest version , start game with steam for update it , if you've alredy do that , i don't know what you can do sry

3. FroggyFresh

FroggyFresh Void-Bound Voyager

We are the bug testers. This is what Betas are for.

4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Many play for play and are beta player , not beta tester.

Do you realy believe each player report each bug ?...

5. Frigglish

Frigglish Space Penguin Leader

Not while we're compiling our own changelogs because the developers want to stop bug testing and alpha beta development and just shovel stuff out the door.

6. Sese

Sese Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi,
    After I read the new hot fix patch notes I tried to figure it out what hotfix is already downloaded and what needs to be installed yet but found no notes at the launcher page / Steam page or anything. So I just closed my eyes and pushed the download button. All hot fixes came at once, now I do not know if everything is up to date or not. But to topic: I tried to do as the DEVs said, and gone to my favorite planets again. What I found that the coordinates were not working anymore, but I could find my old Alpha systems again via the map surfing, and I found my planets as I leaved them...

7. Teverant

Teverant Void-Bound Voyager

8. MCwiseguy

MCwiseguy Space Hobo

Anybody know how I can find the ship world file on mac? Also, if I have no back-up anymore and I have already played the game. Will making a back-up of the ship world file now then deleting and pasting it again not bring the ship locker back?

Also, where has the pixel refinery gone?