RELEASED Horse Replacer Yakkul

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ejett, Mar 22, 2017.

?

Do you think Yakkul would look cool instead or the normal horse?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  1. Ejett

Ejett Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Before you look at the mod NO I DID NOT MAKE THIS.
    This was originally a request for someone to make this mod but someone had already made one. So instead getting a moderator to delete this I'm going to advertise it here.
    This replaces the horse with a couple of other textures. A normal deer, a pink deer, a red elk (Yakkul) and a red elk with reins

[​IMG]

Mod Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/924/?tab=3&selected_game=1303&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/ajax/modimages/?id=924&user=1&gid=1303&pUp=1

This was uploaded by hojichas on the nexus. Go check it out and endorse it. Its an awesome mod.

AND AGAIN I DIDN'T CREATE THIS!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    • Raijyn

Raijyn Phantasmal Quasar

Actually, I saw a mod for it on the Nexus Mods website the other day, as well as some other various deer mounts. Here it is.

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

There is an already made Yakul mod that was made specifically as Yakul, rather than a general red elk, by @Ria2910 here. It's very well done and is what I use when I don't use Arvak.

• Ejett

Did you read what I said? I didn't make the mod, it was originally a request for a Yakkul mod. So rather then going through the hassle of having a mod delete it, I turned it into a mod page.

• Acerbicon

Yes actually, I did read what you posted. When I saw that there was a request for one, I provided a link to one. Therefore if someone comes to this looking for a Yakul mod, they have the option of the one I linked to. Whether or not you made the mod you are linking is irrelevant to the issue.

If you had read what I said, rather than instantly reacting thinking I was attacking you, you'd know that I was referring to a completely different mod that was not a generic red elk, but the exact character that had been requested (by whomever requested it). Have a fantastic evening.

Xuomi likes this.
            • Ejett

I wasn't acting as if you had attacked me, if that's what you thought I apologize. Actually if you read the mod description it is supposed to be Yakkul not just a generic Red Elk. You also didn't imply that the link was for others you were specifically responding to me. I didn't feel attacked but since you obviously do I am sorry. Also you said you saw the request and put the link there but you said that early yesterday morning (For me) after I had already changed it.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

You did come off as rude when you started with "Did you read what I said?" and the condescending tone that followed. Acerbicon was only helping and providing more links to Yakul reskins so that people can have more variety, there doesn't need to be only one.

By the way your initial post still says that this page was a request. "This was originally a request for someone to make this mod," so yeah, even though you might've changed some of it, people can still read that this was originally a request. :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
                • Acerbicon

I am sorry, I didn't see the Red Elk with Reins in the linked mod on the original post, or that it was modeled after Yakul. However, it's still good to have options when they're available and posting it on a thread that specifically states it as being a mod for Yakul, is a good place to link to it :)

• Ejett

I know I came off as rude and I realized that. I apologized for any harm I might've done.