1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED HomeSick - Over 80 Diverse Building Blocks, Now Craftable from the Start!

Discussion in 'Crafting and Building' started by Vib Rib, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Vib Rib

Vib Rib Tentacle Wrangler

Dark Smooth Sdone is how it's spelled in the game, I'm afraid. I didn't change any native blocks, just recipes, which themselves don't write any names out.

ReMark and UrashimaStar like this.
  2. LOCSA_XIII

LOCSA_XIII Void-Bound Voyager

instant download.. absolutly amazing! ;)

3. Notso

Notso Industrial Terraformer

Oh my gosh yes!

4. Notso

Notso Industrial Terraformer

Floran not know how to inssstall sssilly mod pack!

5. Vib Rib

Vib Rib Tentacle Wrangler

Read the readme file included in the download. It gives step by step instructions.

6. Twisted Codex

Twisted Codex Void-Bound Voyager

so much player.config modifying oh god

7. Akemi

Akemi Seal Broken

Astounding!

8. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

sounds cool but there should be bomb block that would explode when you walked on it!:poptop:

ReMark likes this.
  9. ReMark

ReMark Subatomic Cosmonaut

That would be cool, but I think it'd be better to wait for the Devs to put that in (if they ever do; I'd imagine so, especially with wiring planned for the game). I can only imagine the coding that'd have to be put into that, but maybe that just is myself and my poor knowledge of coding.

10. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

could you try though?

11. ReMark

(I think flame means you, Vib! xD Sorry for the confusion, I was just parousing the thread and thought to answer!)

Hm. If the coding is similar to making a tech, I'd wager it'd be time consuming for vib to do it, more so with this being the quickest stage of beta. (Code changes and wipes would really impede progress!) But I think it could essentially be done. The aim of "homesick", from what I have read, is to add all the current "*race" blocks into the game, and not create new ones.

*Racial blocks, such as the hylotl wallpapers, the apex and apex lab blocks, etc. Those that are ingame, but without a craft-recipe file to go with them.*

However, I think this is more of a question the mod-author should answer, so take what I type with a grain of salt.

Flame080 likes this.
  12. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

cool hey I'm about to make a suggestion about a sector destroying bomb check it out!

13. CalamityQuote

CalamityQuote Phantasmal Quasar

Perfect :) . Why isn't this in the game yet?

14. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

I don't know hmm... mabe I forgot to kill some kirbys along the way or something?

hi

how about a magic of some kind?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  15. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

so these work on servers right?

16. ReMark

Is this mod compatible with v, Offended Koala?

I installed as I normally do, but not all the block types show up (hylotl, for example.) I get all the tech-based blocks, and the lego block, but none of the others.

17. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

try making that into a block:mwahaha:

18. Flame080

Flame080 Red Gang

oh grate now they dont make sense ever sense that moderator fused my posts grrr...

19. OssomSagax

OssomSagax Cosmic Narwhal

Can you update this to the latest patch please?

ReMark likes this.
  20. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

The latest patch makes it so that you do not need to edit bootstrap.config, just slap everything into the "mods" folder that comes with the new update. It helps alot. You may or may not need to extract it from the .rar/.zip , I don't know.

EDIT-also, some of these items are now craftable with the Portable Pixel Printer, just saying.