Hi!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red Slime, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Red Slime

Red Slime Master Chief

I'm not sure where to post this, so i'm posting it here.

Hey! I'm Red Slime, just a young kid who enjoys pixel art, drawing, writing, and gaming.

Thanks!

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Hi!
      Presuming you're a new arrival and a Stardew Valley fan, welcome to Pelican Town.

(Psst, Luthien, I think one of your red slimes is not only wandering town but has started taking up hobbies and internet use.)

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Oi oi laddie! Enjoy your stay in this pleasant place. :proper:

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Hi! Hope you enjoy the game. If you have any questions, just ask. We'll try to help. :)

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

ZOMG A RED SLIME! :chrono:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Dangit, I thought I locked the front door...now my keyboard is gonna be all slimed up. >u<

Welcome to Pelican Town, Red Slime. I think you'll find some of us treat your kind very well here, you might enjoy this thread:
              http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/the-magical-thread-of-slimy-awesomeness.127962/

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome and hello! Being that you're a slime using the internet and I may very well sort of kind of...be the wizard. *AHEM* I find it fascinating that you can do this without any fingers! :chrono:

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Did you really think a locked door would keep a slime out? You'd need to hermetically seal the room.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I'd also suggest putting up a sign on the door out stating, "Please come through. Red Slime Eater in need of a good meal." Since many red slimes have good reading skills, they'll probably pass along word about what's behind the door. That should cut down the RSE (Red Slime Egress, as it's technically known in the field) to just very bold or suicidal ones. Which are often the same category.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
                    • Red Slime

Red Slime Master Chief

Thanks for all the kind replies!