Chat Hel's Chat Room of Off Topicness II: Helbound.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Affirmative, and quickly taking the spot of favourite ice-type. You could say she's... pretty cool. bad pun is bad

2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I... I did it. I gathered all the papers I needed. Wow. I actually did as I promised and delivered all the paperwork today.
    That doesn't mean I'll get my study visa. But it does mean that I did all I was required to. Now is up to the Canadian Embassy to greenlight it...

...phew... Now, to hunt for the required documents for my new job.
    *shambles onwards*

HueHuey, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I LOVE Pokemon Soul Silver. It is the only game I had the patience to actually properly train and raise my Pokemon's stats and precisely get the best ability and IV's and EV's, with excellent moves that complement themselves and each other in battles.

My team is undefeated. 2 are Awesomely Shiny.

[​IMG]

You gotta be British to understand the joke about my Snorlax.

Who would have thought a Venomoth in a super battle team. Who would have thought I don't need Dragons, or Ice types.

For me Hel (My Blaziken) is currently in training, with Kabutops) but have a guess which 2 of those 6 are shiny Pokemon :D

Yes I have a Pokemon called Asuka perfectly raised, I don't care. I love my Arcanine.

Charlatan, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

If you touch Judge Dredd I swear I will respect that descision.

Parrotte, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

HEL THE ALOLAN SANDSLASH IS A MOMMY NOW but all her kids are defenseless in the wild because they don't have the nature I want.

Also oh god... Shiny Sandyghast and Palossand are too cool to pass.

[​IMG]

My free time in the next weeks...

MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

For me Hel is my favorite X-com soldier. Highest ranked, most kills, most missions, she's the best medic you'll ever find, and has the best beside manner. Heal the patient then kill whatever shot them.

Hel likes this.
  7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

What is it with Canada that makes it so popular? Maybe I've got bad intel but no one talks about moving to any other country.
    Variety is the spice of life... or something like that. Anyway I see no real harm in more meaningfull female characters. Male ones have had more than enough spotlight. There are some characters that I don't/wouldn't enjoy that being done to though. Thor being one of those. I cannot understand why they desided such a masculine, a bit simple at times, character had to be changed to a female. It also removes the whole 'two sons fighting over which one is the ideal son' aspect.
    I'd actually rather there be completely new female protagonists but I won't complain as long as it's not another Thor.
    All of this just reaks of equality taken too far. What I mean by that is that it's trendy to support or even think of as ideal any minorities or people that are seemingly opressed. I personally don't think that's equality anymore.
    *Starts running as far away from Hel as possible*

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Big.
    English speaking.
    Not USA.

Jimlad 42 and Lodish like this.
  9. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Middle Earth New Zealand is another country I keep hearing about, immigration-wise.
    But honestly, I regret not choosing the Land of Ire as my destination. No visas required for us BRs, and I hear they have a great job market there.

Jimlad 42 and HueHuey like this.
  10. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You were missing one.

Lodish, Jimlad 42 and HueHuey like this.
  11. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

This is turning out to be a good day after all. I woke up with a big headache and feeling of weakness this morning. I took a nap and I'm quite well right now. Still feel like sleeping a bit but at least I have a reason not to study and do something else.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

After a disappointing, sad and slightly drunk night back I am. A cute coworker has invited me out for coffee today though, maybe I'll just take her up on the offer. Weather's nice, after all.

Hel, Jimlad 42 and MilkCalf like this.
  13. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning guys.
    Nirning Hel.
    Oooh, nice!
    It won't help. She's also the fastest soldier I have.

MilkCalf likes this.
  14. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Hel

Whaaaaaa :c

Jimlad 42 and Charlatan like this.
  16. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

18. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

May I add to canada that BBQ sauce made with maple syrup is awesome?
    And indeed, that land simply seems friendly. Only seen the same in croatia.

Hm.... I should catch MilkCalf and throw him at Hel.

Jimlad 42 and Hel like this.
  19. Hel

Pls do eeet

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  20. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

[​IMG]
    Hello this good nirning, what's going on right nowwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--
    *parrot has crashed*

Innuendos, helicopter dating sims and people talking about brute force trauma by humanoid projectiles.

I missed nothing.

Jonesy, Jimlad 42 and Charlatan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.