Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by thegirlwiththevioletname, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hi All!

You can call me V, for violetta.

Just discovered this game after a few years of separation from games.
    Stardew Valley is a fun combination game for me. Look forward to talking to all of you!

V

Marco93 likes this.
  2. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and it will be my pleasure to call you V.

(I couldn't resist)

D.M.G. and Roskii Heiral like this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, V. Welcome to the forums!

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard :3

5. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Good tah meetcha!

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

*paints the walls with purple Vs*

Hello there, milady ^^

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here